Boomer-

"Eat." I said to Skai

"you don't tell me what to do, I'm grown"

"Yeen that grown where I won't whoop yo ass" I said taking off my built

"What you needa a weapon for pussy? Don't wanna end up like the last bitch" She said standing up

"Sitcho ass down and watch yo mouth."

"I'm on whatever you on" She said laughing

"5.."

"4, 3, 2, 1.." She said as she ran towards me with her fists up. I swung the belt multiple times playfully as she held onto me screaming but laughing at the same time.

She fell to the grown holding her hands up "Grown.. ass.." I said in between hits

"Ok..stop.. B.." she said in between hits.

"Now you know better"

"Eat a dick"

"What?" I said jumping towards her as if I were going to hit her again. I laughed as she jumped back fast as hell. "Scary"

"Nah, ain't shit scary"

"Nah forreal. Waddup witchu?" I said sitting down on the couch patting it , signaling for her to sit down also.

She sat down and stared at me. "Shoot"

"you know? Waddup witchu and ole girl"

"Fuck her"

"Even though you said fuck me it's never fuck You" I said playing around.

"I'm deadass" she said with a straight face.

"Yo ugly ass mean muggin like you scarin' somebody"

"Anyways" She said rolling her eyes. "You know how she wanted to fight over a boy. You know ion fight over that petty shit that's fucking dumb. I told her that. Her being my bestfriend at the moment, I accepted her apology cause you know, that was my bitch. So fast forward, I'm sleeping and she blowing my phone up so I'm like yo, wassup? What's wrong? She just wanna talk" she paused with a bitch face. "So I go meet her, I'm waiting by the house and here go a car pulling up with 5 bitches. They JUMP me B, JUMPED" she said now standing up punching her palm. "On god I'm decking her in her shit when I see her. She ain't wanna rumble me one on one cause she know I beat shit, period. The bitch blocked me, I blew her phone up fight me, fight me. This time Ian going dolo"

"I feel you but, You gotta stop yo shit bro. All that attitude, getting suspended, fighting. How you gone graduate?" I said "I mean, hell Yeah you smart for sure. It's all of THAT" I said pointing to her mouth. "You can't let pops affect you like dat sis"

My pops been locked since Nuggy was 7. They had that typical Daddy Daughter bond, the bestest of friends. Ever since then our "mom" fell apart. She started doing drugs and we eventually became homeless. i had to grow up pretty fast to provide for me and my siblings. With my brother having a bipolar disorder, it was hard for us all to take care of him. My sister, His twin, gave him his meds which was the only way to keep him calm; because she was his closest friend. They did everything together. You couldn't tell them shit ! As for Skai, when pops got locked for murder she been fighting, getting suspended, getting in trouble with the streets, doing what she wanted to do but when it came down to her family? She'd do everything she could. And Savannah, she was the good kid, so yeen have to worry bout her, it was just her mouth. I eventually learned quickly by investing in a plug which got us a house in the hills. From then on, I met new people (NBA Gang) we came form the bottom together since day 1.