𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉

DISCLAIMER🚨: If there are are any misspellings/spelling errors, no there aren't🙃. And everything single thing about and in this book is made up so don't come for me. Enjoy the chapter because I hate it.

AALIYAH

-A week later-

-A week later-

::DJ's House::

"Aaliyah if I have to wake yo ass up one more time, ima drag you out of this bed!" I heard Dre shout from the hallway.

"Ok I'm getting up dang." I groaned getting up out of bed. I picked out my outfit then I went to the bathroom to do my hair.

🕰

"Ok I'm picking you, Troy, and Kaylee up after school?" Dre asked as she pulled up to the front of my school.

"Yeah." I said getting out the car.

"Ok love you."  She said.

"Love you too." I waved at her as She then pulled off.

I know your thinking why I have a part in this story, but kids have just as much drama as the teens. Just kidding, kind of. Well I guess my little life could be a little crazy, not that I want it to be but I guess that's just the way it is. I'm only 13 and I already know and have seen a lot of stuff it's hard to try to stay innocent. "Ayye Aaliyah." I heard someone yell from behind me as I was entering school.

"Hey Troy." I said giving him a hug and we started walking together.

"So did you tell Dre?" He asked.

Here he goes with this again. "You ask me that everyday and my answer is still the same. And keep your voice down." I say pulling him close to me. Out of all my friends why does his big mouth have to be my closest one. "You need to tell someone." He told me.

"I told you." I said to him while shrugging and looking down at my feet.

"Yea but I mean someone older." He shook his head.

"They're won't  believe me Troy, so what's the point." I said getting angry. He always does this, it's humiliating. "And he's probably right, I probably did deserve it." I mumbled the last part.

"Aaliyah you didn't do nothing wrong, even if you did something no one deserves that." He said to me.

"Just drop it."  I begged him.

"But Aaliy-" He was cut off by Kaylee, my other friend.

"Hey T, can I talk to Aaliyah for a minute." She said pulling my arm.

He looked at me and I looked away from him. "Yeah I'm not even in y'all class." He said giving us both a hug and then leaving.

"Wassup Kay?" I asked as we walked into our class room and sat in our seat.