Chapter 2

Harry

"C'mon lads hurry and clean up she'll be here any minute" I yelled at my four bandmates.

"Harry it's clean there is just your clothes on the floor calm down its a girl" Liam says.

"Yeah not any girl my gir- best friend" I say shyly.

There was a knock on the door when I just finished shoving my clothes and suitcase into my closet. I ran to the door and found a beautiful maigs.

"Hey maigs" I said cheerfully.

"Hey hazzy" she says hugging me.

Okay so these are my bandmates, Louis, zayn, liam, and niall" I say pointing to each of them.

"Hello beautiful" Niall said to her winking.

I smiled but I got a weird pang in my chest not sure of what but I did.

"Hey guys" she said.

"Are you american" zayn asks her.

"Canadian. My dad's job sent him out here" she says.

"Oh sounds fun, let's watch a movie ya" Liam asks.

"Sure why not, come hazzy sit beside me" she says skippig over to beside niall.

I sat on her other side and I put my arm around her shoulders. she turned her head but not to look at me but to look at niall. I saw their knees touching. instantly she moved a bit closer to niall. wow ok I invite her over to hang with me and my best mate steals her. wait I don't care anyways. I pull my arm out and sit back turning my attention to paranormal activity.

-

5 horror movies later we were all huddled together on the couch.

"Whimps" maigs say getting up.

She walks towards the kitchen.

"I'm scared lads" zayn says.

'THUMP'

"AHHHHH HELP AHHHHH"

I got up first and ran to the kitchen.

We all stood there but we didn't see her.

"What the fuck is going on guys" Niall says.

"BOO" maigan yells.

A chorus of screams left our mouths.

"Wow maigs" I say pulling her into a hug.

"Sorry I had to" she says.

"Maigs you wanna go out to lunch with me" Niall asks her.

"Just maigan and I already promised harry sorry" Niall stood back shocked.

Her and I didn't really plan on having lunch together and she didn't let him call her maigs. but hey I'm not complaining.

"Yeah mate maybe next time" I say patting nialls back.

He sighs and we head out the door to my car.

"You just totally blew him off" I say.

"He said he was into me and I wasn't into him I'm into no one at the moment" she tells me. I frown for a second but regain happiness because I have a chance. " I don't want to hurt him"

"How" I ask.

"I hurt everyone" she says. "let's go to lunch"

-

When we sat down at mcdonalds I looked at her.

"How do you hurt everyone" I ask. she looks down.