Waking Up in the Morning (Silas x Nina with Cuza)

Silas groaned quietly as he opened his eyes and sat up on the bed, his awakening was so slow. He felt like his body got exhausted and numb for no reason. What happened last night? The the room was a bit blurry and his head spinning from a hangover, but it didn't feel good.

He finally managed to pick up his glass cup, poured himself a glass of cold water with lemon and lime, and drank it to subside the headache.

With a sigh, Silas laid on his back with his hands behind the back of his head as he looked up at the ceiling.

Nina yawned. "Morning Silas~" She was half awake, gave her boyfriend a beautiful smile.

Silas looked at her gorgeous girlfriend. "Morning babe~"

"I'm glad you're okay. Cuza was so good with those cool tricks." Nina grinned a little.

He raised an eyebrow. "What tricks?"

"Remember? He blew way too much bubbles, then you accidentally sniffed and passed out when it popped to make a mist. He just put sleeping powder in it. Man! He really got you good!" Nina giggled.

Silas groaned loudly, annoyed. "Gah! This guy!" He closed his eyes.

Nina looked into Silas' eyes and had a thought. She moved close to him and cuddle, cause he was so handsome when he took a nap. Nina played a love R&B music, it was time for getting in a mood. She laid on top of Silas as she giggled sweetly and kissed him on the lips.

Silas felt something soft on his lips. He opened his eyes and blushed in shock, because Nina was kissing him. He fell on the bed, his face was super red like a tomato.

Nina laughed. "Wow! You look pretty surprised!"

"Not funny!" Silas throw a pillow at him, he was too embarrassed to talk or look at her.

Nina was being hit by a pillow, but hugged it and lay on the bed, still laughing.

"Tch!" Silas was mad at Nina, but he secretly enjoying the kiss.

Nina sat up and sighed, until she looked at the red fabric. "Oh!" She ran to the wardrobe and a gorgeous red dress like a sexy celebrity. "What do you think?"

Silas sat on the bed and blew a wolf whistle on Nina. "Damn girl~! You lookin' hot!" He smirked, then thought for a quick second.

Nina blushed. "Come on... Don't tell me what you think you're doing..."

"I can't wait to take look at this~" Silas grabbed his phone and took a picture as Nina struck a pose. He looked at the hot picture of her, wearing a red dress. "Oooooh la la~" Silas grinned as he waved his phone.

Nina sat next to him. "Oh god!" She looked away, Silas playfully forced her to stared at the picture.

"Pretty please~?"

"I don't wanna look at myself!"

Silas turned Nina's head to him to look into her beautiful orange eyes. "Seriously? So I can look at you forever~"

They looked at each other, then leaned closer and started making out. Silas wrapped his arms around Nina's waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They were laying on the bed, Silas was on top of Nina, wishing the moment would last forever.

"Don't say anything guys!" Cuza whispered, giggling softly, "I wanna give them a Big Bang!"

"And you need me because?" Reo asked, sounded so curious.

"Make some loud noise! Carl, get ready to fly!"

"Ready to fly!" Carl repeated.

"You're on, but if anyone asks, you did it all and I was the innocent bystander!" Reo said.

Cuza had a hard time trying not to laugh. "3... 2... 1!"

They came out of the wardrobe as a piercing siren filled the room, Cuza banged his cymbals, Reo pressed a air horn and Carl flew around in circles. Silas and Nina both fell to the floor, eyes blinking in the light.

Cuza stopped. "It looks like we've made a new record! That was first attempt! Oops!"

The last part was because Cuza had realised the three was glaring at him. Then Nina started laughing, Cuza and Reo joined in. Silas grumbled, Nina would have been angry but seeing as he was, she just felt smug that she could appear fine about it.

Carl landed on Cuza's shoulder.

"Tell me that was a awesome prank you're ever seen!" Cuza said cheerfully.

"You're both insane!" Nina couldn't stop laughing. "That was massively explosive!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Reo grinned.

"Pretty sure Trad would think so." Nina sighed. "Let's hope anyone didn't hear."

"When he asked me to get rid of my old junk, he never specified how." Reo stretched his arms around. "But I guess I'd better do some fishing instead."

"Sure thing. I'll be catching fishes. And if you wanna come too, help a guy out and grabbed a fishing rod." Cuza left the room along with Reo.

Silas still not looking at Nina, she got up and went to hug him. "Come on! it was the practice for a Halloween prank."

"As if." Silas scoffed.

"Look, you're a handsome thing that happened to me~" Nina said.

Silas chuckled with a light blush. "Stop teasing, will ya?" He pushed her face away.

"But it's true." Nina giggled.

"No it isn't." Silas grinned a bit, still chuckling.

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"It. Is." Nina smirked.

"It. Isn't." Silas crossed his arms.

Nina kissed his neck.

"Ah!" Silas flinched and blushed from that contact, and she still kissing as he gave away a moan.

Nina giggled. "Get the message?"

Silas growled, but he secretly enjoyed it.