Chapter 4- Agreement

Jimin was dressed in a white Polo shirt, tight skinny jeans and shoes as he waited by the bus stop. When the bus came he got in and sat at a seat while looking outside. Along the way he wondered what it was the man wanted him for.

Twenty minutes later he got off the bus and walked a short distance until he reached the front steps of a very large skyscraper with big letters in gold font at the front. 'JEON CORP' it said with the gold letters reflecting brightly from the sun on the ground and glass windows of the opposite buildings.

He passed the automatic sliding glass doors,  immediately being hit with a gust of cool air from the vents before walking up to the front desk.

"Hello, I'm here to see Mr. Jeon please, Park Jimin." He said politely. "Yes, take the elevator to the top floor and head to the secretary's desk. I'll inform her of your arrival." Jimin thanked the woman and followed her instructions.

Upon reaching the top floor and greeting the secretary who talked to him on the phone, she let me him through to these big dark brown double doors with Mr. Jeon's name plate in it.

Knocking, Jimin received confirmation before entering the room. There he saw the man sitting behind a large table filled with files, folders, a telephone and a computer. As soon as Jimin walked in he looked up.

"Hi." Jimin said nervously. It was the same feeling that he got whenever he saw the man, except for the first time when he was driving his car through his side. Jimin still didn't know what his rush was about.

"Hey, come in and take a seat." The other motioned to one of the seats in front of his desk. Jimin complied and sat down with his bag and hands on his lap.

"My work hours are 8:30-5:30. What time do you want me to be at your house?" Mr. Jeon said suddenly.

"Huh?" Was Jimin's confused response.

"You asked me to help you so I'll help you. After all, I admit that this is partially my fault but don't let that go to your head so when do you want me to be there. Before work, after work or both?" Jimin was amazed at the man's statement. He would have never expected for him to admit his fault so easily. Was he really willing to help him? He has a business to run and probably more important things to do. Nevertheless, Jimin didn't want to waste this opportunity.

"Um either is fine, thanks." He said unsure of what else to say. "Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow. Let me take you home now."

...And thus the agreement was made.

~~~

Jungkook's office