Chapter 1

"Get the fuck up Lovely lazy good for nothing btch" I heard my so called mama yell from the living room couch, where she was probably drinking and drunk.

"Yes ma'am I'm coming" lovely said. "get that crying baby the little bitch making my head hurt" moma said. In my head I'm like what type of Mother talks about her children like that? but that was Cathy for you ... she always been like that and when her boyfriends around she's even worst. she let's them talk to me any type of way or even hit on me, these man are pervert and disgusting.

Well let me tell you a little about my self I'm from the ghetto side of New Orlean, my name is Lovely Moss I'm 5,3 light skin long hair with a fat as but flat A cup breast, like my moma use to be.

i think she Hates me so much because I'm beautiful. I'm just 17 and i go to Gilman high school. My baby sister is 5 months old named Emily and my moma is a cracked head drunk, typically life in these part of town. I walk to my baby sis was crying and I know she's hungry because I was to my mom never has food here.

i walk to the living room with my sister and i seen her and a man sitting on a couch. "hi" I said the man didn't reply shrugged my shoulders , "moma emmy is hungry" I said she look at me with pure hatred " don't you see grown folks talking little bitch" and smacked me across my face.

I nearly fell down with emmy in my hands. she repeatedly slapped and punch me like she was trying to show out in front of the man he just had a straight look on his face after a minute or two of blows to my face and my hair getting yanked at the unknown man grabbed my mom.

She look at him with a confused look "aye y you beating on the poor girl like that" the name said "cause she disrespectful" said moma "she ain't do shot you tripping I'm out" and with that he left the house.