"Do you know why I fell down while entering the hill?" I shook my head. "Because I was trying to press the walls of hill but it was not working. Then Alec pushed me from behind and that's how I was able to enter this."

"Wow. I fell because I lost my balance. It's not that difficult." I assured him, patting him on his arms.

"Come on guys. We have to leave now." Aiden shouted at us, I looked at him and saw they all were waiting for us. We increased our pace and reached to them.

"I will go first!" Jacob exclaimed and we all rolled our eyes at him.

Finally, he was able to move outside the hill without any help. After him we all moved outside to continue our training. We followed Alec and Elis as they moved further in the opposite direction of the hill. Then they entered inside a cave. We all moved inside it. After I entered that cave I realised it was not a cave but a tunnel with another opening on the other side. We walked further in the tunnel to came outside it.

"This is a small private training area. You are going to use weapons for the first time, so we will train you here." I nodded as Elis explained me. "Now I am gonna to show you how different arrow works differently."

She moved forward with her bow and arrow. We all watched her as she pulled out an arrow with silver gemstone on its head. She pulled the strings with arrow then the arrow landed on the far ground. As soon as the arrow hit the ground a mini tornado formed on that place.

"That's what the different arrow does." Alec said to us. "But I will suggest you to practice with simple arrow first. After that you can practice with these magical arrow since it's little difficult to handle it. One wrong move and instead of creating a mini tornado you will create a large one and the targets are carved on the trees there." He said pointing to the line of trees that were at least 100 m away from us.

"Of course, she is going to practice with simple arrow first. You are not the smartest person here." Aiden glared at him.

"Dude, I don't know why you always behave like this with me. I have never done anything wrong with you. In fact, you are the one who was jerk to me and you never apologise to me for that but still I'm trying to be friendly with you." Alec shot back crossing his arms across his chest.

"Because the day you entered in Kia's life she was attacked by the ruiner." Aiden glowered at him. Then he turned towards me. "When that ruiner attacked you I didn't sleep that night. I was thinking about why he attacked you that day? What was different that day? Who could be that guy?"

"So you thought that ruiner who hit her was me in disguise." Alec asked him incredulously.

"Obviously, that was the only thing that came in my mind. That was the only thing different on that day." Aiden replied with frustration.

"But I'm not that ruiner and now you also know that." Alec told him.

"Yeah, I know that." Aiden sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry for the way I behaved with you but I can't guarantee you that it will not happen again."

"We are not here to fight with each other. The time is less, and she needs to be trained." Jacob said, coming in between them.

He turned towards Aiden and narrowed his eyes at him. "You should know that better than anyone here."

Aiden sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry again."

He then walked up to me with the bow and non-magical arrows.

"Targets are carved on that tree as Alec has said before." Aiden said to me pointing towards a tree with blue leaves. "You have to hit that target with your arrow."

He gave me the bow and arrow then he stood beside me crossing his arms across his chest. Everyones'  gaze was now on me. I faked a smile at everyone then looked at the target. Only if they knew that I didn't know how to use it. I shifted from one leg to another then I looked at bow. I was trying to figure out in which hand I should hold the bow.

"Okay. I get it. You don't know how to use it." Aiden said coming behind me. "Have you ever played with that toy bow and arrow as a child?"

I shook my head. He sighed then lifted my left hand and made me grab the bow then he pulled out an arrow and give it to me in my right hand. After I grabbed the arrow he guided me by putting his hand on mine then we pulled the string and it hit the target perfectly.

"This is how you use bow and arrow." He whispered in my ear and a shiver went up my spine. "I hope you get it."

I nodded. He then moved beside me to his previous place. Everyone else were also started doing their practice except Aiden who was training me.

I lifted the bow as Aiden had thought me and pulled the string with the arrow. I was looking expectantly crossing my fingers as the arrow left the string but it didn't hit the target. The arrow fell on the ground some distance away from the target. It didn't even reach close to the target.

I hung my head feeling embarrassed and stupid. Aiden who was also watching the arrow looked at me. Jacob had also stopped his practice and came toward us.

"No one can hit the target in one try." Jacob assured me as he stood in front of me.

"He is right." Aiden said to me and I looked up at them. "Being a royal even it took him one week to be perfect on it." Aiden said pointing towards Jacob who glared at Aiden.

"Oh for god's sake! We are here to boost her confidence not to insult me." He whined like a child. "Stop telling my embarrassing story."

He crossed his arm and turned his face to other side making a pout and I laughed at his childessness. Aiden patted him on his back. "You did the job. She is now at ease."

Jacob turned towards us and winked at me." Oh! I know how good I am at it." He said in fake arrogant voice. "Don't be upset over one unsuccessful hit. Keep trying and I'm sure you will learn it in the less time than me."

"Yeah. I'm also confident about learning in the less time than him part." Aiden said teasing Jacob and Jacob stick his tongue out at him.

"Okay jokes apart. Let's do this again." Aiden said clapping his hand together.

"And I am also here to cheer you again." Jacob said grinning widely.

I smiled at both of them then lift the bow and pulled the string with arrow then I concentrated on the target with the arrow closing my one eye. I took a deep breath.

Okay here goes nothing.

Thinking that I pulled the arrow.