Assigned

It was midnight when my doorbell rung. I knew what it meant, it was another assassination. I walked to my door and opened it. "Hey bin come on in, do you have any other information that they don't?" I asked as I stepped aside to let him in. "Nope. They gave me this about an hour ago, but somethings strange." Changbin said with a confused face. "An hour ago? That's a bit sudden." I said knowing what he meant by it being strange. "Yeah it is. The targets name is Han Jisung, he's pretty young compared to most our targets. He is 18 years old." Changbin said looking over to me. "That's really young. What could someone if his age do to our boss?" I said standing up grabbing the file. "That's the thing, nothing says what happen." He said sitting down on the couch. "Who gave you the file? It doesn't even say what way of assassination I should use." I said glancing up at Changbin. "It doesn't? The boss gave it to me, but why would he leave out the form of assassination? None of this is making any sense, maybe we should call him." He said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Hello"

"Hey it's Minho. Why doesn't the file have much information?"

"It's an urgent case. I didn't have time to write out everything, I would hope you're already on your way."

"No. I never signed up to kill kids."

"Sure you did. You said you would complete any case I gave you, this is just like any other case."

"That's why it's me. Nobody else would do this job, am I right?"

"Yes. You are my last hope, so go find the boy and finish your mission."

"We'll see what happens."

I hung up the phone, yeah kinda dumb since he's my boss but I couldn't care less right now. "What did he say?" Changbin asked looking over at me with a worried expression. "To follow through with the mission." I said looking over at him. "But he's a kid! How could someone kill a kid?!" Changbin said sounding a bit frustrated. "Yeah i know. We should go, I'm sure he'll send another person just in case." I said. "Yeah. He would definitely send Chan to make sure we didn't mess anything up." He said and I got changed and we left.

"So this is his house? It said his family was gone, right?" I asked looking at the mansion that is across the street. "Yeah, it's the house in the picture. His family is supposedly in a vacation and he was left home." Changbin said and got out of the car. "You ready?" He asked looking at me and back at the house. "I need to find out more first. I won't kill him yet." I said and climbed on top of the brick wall that goes around the house. "Any cameras or something?" He asked. "Not that I'm seeing but be careful." I said jumping down and letting him through the gate. "So what's the plan?" He asked as I looked for an entrance to the house. "Get in, get the boy and leave before Chan gets here." I said then pointed at a window that was left open. "That's our entrance." I said carefully walking over to it. "Okay stay here, I won't take long." I said looking to Changbin before jumping through the window. "I know you won't take long, you've been doing this for four years now and you're even our ace." He said with a chuckle. "Tell me if you see Chan." I said and hopped in. It was a dark room but when I looked to my right I saw a boy. The boy. He looked up at me.

Please feel free to criticize my work. I know it's bad.

See ya next time
Leo~