The Beggining Before The End

It's been 2 years of being in the same relationship with my boyfriend, Maurice. I've notice he's been acting quite bitchy at times but I thought it was because of high school. He always complained to me that he hates his new high school that the principal already has it out for him and etc..

The exact next day he came over to my house when my mom wasn't here-she was working late.

"Guess what." I said with a smirk crawling across my face.

"What?" he said with an impassive face.

"Just guess." I sat down on his lap and kissed hiim lightly.

"I don't know just tell me already." He sounds annoyed so I just told him.

"My mom isn't coming back home until next month." I crawl my fingers up his chest and our eyes met.

"So that means...." He starts to smile.

"Yes" I chuckle quietly.

He grabs my waist and carries me to my room. I bend my head to kiss his slips and when I felt his tounge in my mouth I tighten my legs around his waist and felt him moan softly. He leaned on the walls in my bedroom and pulls my tank top off and undid my bra.

He threw me on my bed and pulled off my pajama pants. He stood there on top of me admiring my body. I told him to stop staring and he just kissed my breast softly. I pulled him away and stripped him down to his boxers. We just laid there staring at each others. Our eyes were being filled with lust and his hands crept up to my panties. He leaned down to me and kissed me passionately. 

"Just to tell you I'm still a virgin so if I do something wierd I'm sorry." He says to me. Why does everything he says has to sound so fuckin sexy?

"Don't worry." I kissed his jaw line."I'm a virgin too."

 He shoves two fingers up my p*ssy which sends pain up my body. I scream in pain but mostly pleasure. He thrusts his hands in and out. "God this feels so right but I know its wrong" I thought to myself. He kisses me exploring every little part of my body and I just want more than what I was just given. I moan his name softly and I felt him smile a little.

He kisses me from my lips, my chin, my neck, until he reached the middle of my breast. He saw my nipples standing perky and wanting more attention than my lips.  He sucks on both of them hard and shoving his finger in and out of me. I arch my back due to the pain but to give him more of me.

After he finishes sucking my tits he pulls his finger away and licks them in front of me.

"God, you taste fuckin good!"

Embarressment just fullfilled my face. He kisses my p*ssy and starts to lick it in pleasure. I moan and moaned his name. I felt his tounge make contact to my clit which left me breathless. 

"Babe!" I knew I was about to cum so I tried to hold it back.

"Baby don't hold it back. Let it out."

At that exact moment it was all out and he tooking every little bit of it. He comes back up to my lips to kiss me passionatley.

"Babe.... I need you now. Please come into me now!." I'm begging for his di*k badly.

When I least expected it was when he came into me harshly. I screamed in pain. Yes, in pleasure, but mostly pain. I felt the blood trickle down my leg and I was embarressed but relieved that the pain was all over. He thrust in and out of me. In and out. I grind my hips to our rythem and we both moaned in union.

After the whole sex thing we were tired. We laid on the bed, his hand on my leg and my leg over his. About 10 minutes past and I feel asleep on his chest and dreamed about what could be and what will soon be.

Later on around 2:30 am, Maurice, my boyfriend, woke me up.

"What happened?" I had bed hair and reeked of sex. Nice Look, Marylin. (That's my name)

"Lets take a shower we reek of sex." He grabs our towels and the soap.

"Go figure." I mumbled and pulled the pillow over my head to go back to sleep.

I hear the water going and slowly drift back to sleep. Then I feel myself floating and in about 16 secounds I was thrown into waters and bubbles and I was fully awaken. Maurice pulls me back out and I try to breathe but all I do is cough.

"Baby I'm sorry."

I'm still coughing.

"I'm sorry" He pulls me into a warm embrace. The water was so cool and drifted away the summer heat that surrounded us.

"It's good. I'm good so far." I shoot devil eyes at him.

He kisses me as a respond and I take it and forgave him. He pulled away and told me to turn around with his finger. And so I did. He starts to scrub my back softly and I'm mesmerized by his touch.

When he was done with me and I was done srubbing him, we just laid there in peace. He kissed my neck a couple of times and I would look up at him and kiss him like that was our last moment together.

I turned to face him and wrapped my legs around him and we started to play wth the bubbles. I tried to make a beard on him and failed. He made a bubble hair accessorie and pushed me down to the water and wet my hair even more.

After we had our "Bubble War'' we just relaxed in the water. He sits in the water head back both his hands around my waist. Me, I'm resting my head on his chest and my hands rubbing his thighs up and down. I fall asleep in his arms. His protective arms that will lead no wrong.