The Twins

Your POV

I got to school late because I spray painted some of the popular girl's cars. I entered my class and all eyes were on me and I could hear the whispers of people. I ignore the teacher and sat down in my normal spot in between the strange twins. They started looking at each other. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw them nod at each other. "So, anyway we're doing group projects. I'm going to group you all up." She started listing names until finally, she called the last group. "Y/n L/n, Kaoru Hitachiin, And Hikaru Hitachiin." I looked to the left and the right and smashed my head against my desk. "We will be doing a math project where you have to explain how to do the questions I give you." The two twins instantly jammed their desks next to mine. "So, new partner." They said at the same time. "First of all. Why is there two of you?" I glared daggers at them. "I'm Kaoru." The one with the more high pitched voice said. "And I'm Hikaru." The other one or 'Hikaru' had a deeper voice and sounded like he had an attitude. "And I'm gonna guess you're Y/n?" Kaoru smiled. "Shouldn't you know this?" I asked rudely. "What do you mean?" Hikaru smirked. "Don't act stupid, I've seen you guys looking at me every day of class. What are you, Some creeps?" I glared at them. This made the twins start to laugh. "You... You think.... we are.... creeps?!" Kaoru said in between laughs. "Well yeah, you've been practically stalking me." This made them stop laughing. "You'll find out why soon enough." They both said before smirking. "What do you-" They cut me off. "Let's get started!" They said before starting to work. I groaned before helping them out.

I leaned back in my chair yawning. We were finally done. "So Y/n, what are you doing after school?" Kaoru asked. "Going home?" I answered plainly. Hikaru leaned forward. "How about you come to visit the host club?" He proposed. I had to think about it for a second. "Okay," I nodded "I'll just call Ari." I grabbed my backpack. The twins looked at me curiously. "Who's that?" They asked together. I grabbed my phone "My little sister." After I started doing illegal activities my parents left us overseas. Ever since then me and my sister have been living alone and getting money from our grandparents every week for rent and stuff but of course I work on the weekends for food money.  I called Ari. "Hey, Ari." I calmly said. "Y/N I'M IN CLASS!" She yelled. I had to put the phone away from my ear. "I apologize. But I'll be late home. Feel free to make something for yourself." I said. "Ohohoho whats my sister doing after school?" She asked in a sly voice. I sighed, "I'm just-" I looked at the twins for a moment. "Hanging out with some friends." I focused my attention on the call but could see Kaoru smile. "K bye sis." I hung up and grabbed my bag. I walked out and continued my day. 

I held the paper the twins had given me. "Is this the place?" I looked up at a sign saying music room. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head in only to see a bunch of rose petals and seven people. My eyes instantly noticed the twins. "Uh... Hi?" I turned my head to the side. "Y/n! You came." Kaoru walked up to me. "Uh.... yeah." Hikaru walked over as well. "We thought you'd leave us." Hikaru said. "Why would I? I know you rich kids. You'd find a way to get me to come anyway." They started laughing. I just stood awkwardly. "Want to have a seat?" Kaoru asked.  I nodded and sat down. "So what is this club?" I asked, looking around. "Well, it's like a club where we entertain girls." I glared at him. "Weird." The fangirls that were around looked like they would kill me. "Yeah but-" Kaoru got cut off when he dropped his cup as it shattered sending a piece of glass towards Kaoru's hand. He started bleeding. "Kaoru are you-" I was cut off by Hikaru and Kaoru having a twincest moment. I glared. "Don't do that. It's gross." At this point, the twins were keeping the fangirls from attacking me. Kaoru walked back over to me while Hikaru held off the fangirls. "What, Y/n you jealous?" They both smirked. "Yeah, no." I sighed.

We hung out for a while until a guy came over. He looked a lot like a girl...  "Who's your friend?" He asked the twins indicating towards me. "This is Y/n. and Y/n, this is Haruhi." Me and the guy looked at each other. "Y/N?!" "HARUHI?!" We yelled at the same time. Me and Haruhi were best friends before the incident. After that, we grew distant and never talked. "You two know each other?" The twins questioned. "Yeah, we used to be best friends." The twins tilted their heads to the side as me and Haruhi started talking. Then I remembered. Randomly I bowed. "I'm so sorry about leaving you." I apologized. Haruhi shook her hands in front of her. "No no, it's fine." 

After a while, I decided I should go home. "Hey, I'm gonna get going. Ari is probably worried about me." I said. Everyone whined. "I'll come back tomorrow I swear." I smiled. "I'll walk you home if you want." I looked over to where the voice came from. I noticed Kaoru. "Okay, thanks." I thanked him. 

We said goodbye to everyone and went on our way.

Oof I'm bad a writing ;3; anyway thank you for reading!