The Stages of a Relationship.

Start from the beginning

Now that you understand you're seriously getting somewhere, it's time to look good. When you've started crushing on this guy or girl, you find yourself painting your nails, parting your hair correctly, doing those tiny details that no one can really pick up on. Unless they're a fashion and beauty queen. Now? You've upped your game. You wear more revealing clothing, something that makes you stand taller (literally). Heels, hats, shades, perfume. Still quite detailed but something any guy can easily pick up on.

#4: CLICHE: THE CAKEY MAKEUP GAME LEADS TO GROWING LOVE LIFE.
This is when the you figure she's not pretty enough. So she starts caking on makeup and appearing at her school looking like a whore. Or a drag queen. But those are only looks

Seriously. Girls are more aware of their looks than they appear. Yet once the boyfriend has figured out, this lovey-dovey scene happens. He says she's trying to hard. She's heartbroken (overly dramatized) and runs away in the middle of the forest. Taylor Swift music happens and the boy comes after her "and I remember that fight; two thirty am~" and apologizes. And this somehow increase their relationship.

#5. REALITY: THE FIRST KISS.
Usually, the first kiss happens after the dating. Unless your bold enough. But, just remember, that the first date NEVER consists of kissing. Or you will be d*mned for the rest of your life.

#5: CLICHE: THE FIRST PARTY.
Kissing is for middle schoolers, says every cliche romance novel out there. Published and on Wattpad, actually. So now they're close and their lives are bundled together, they decide to go to a party or an event. This can often come in a series of dates or a serious romantic event they've attended together in matching outfits, tux hung around one arm and a tie around the other.

In other words: they're making it official-publicly.

#6. REALITY: THE DRAMATIC DROP.
OMG. You two, just, like, omigosh, dropped down, like, low to the ground. Low. As not dramatic as this is or as dramatic as it is, you guys just stop. Like stop immediately. And there's little to a LOT of explanation to it.

#6: CLICHE: THE FUNNY DROP.
There's little to no explanation to your fight or relationship dropping. And if there is a problem, it always consists of cheating. Can't it be original? Other than superstition and then discovering things? Like family problems or a real problem in between the two characters rather than outside? So it's hard to take seriously.

#7. REALITY: CLAMBERING UP.
So the two of you finally embrace each other's flaws and problems and you attempt to cope with it. From here, it's entirely up to you. You either fall or you rise stronger. Most of the time, you fall, but that's how relationship experience points are made, right? This isn't some iPad app where you buy heart geat in case of the rough breakup through your experience points.

#7: CLICHE: THE KNEE BEGGING.
As romantic and soap opera-esque this may be, it happens. Real life and in cliche life. Mainly in the cliche life since no one actually knees down begging for their lovers' acceptance in a public restaurant after playing the piano for her that's, like, tens of thousands of dollars, and the restaurant owner just lets you randomly play a beautiful melody that enriches the entire restaurant to pressure the girl into choosing him whether she actually means it or not.

But for some sappy reason, it's resolved. This is cliche, so we're generalizing it here. But yeah, the get back together. And they fix their problems this way. They don't bother to do anything casual and make everything romantic from that moment on until they get married, which is most cases wtih these cliche stories.

#8. REALITY: ROCKY WATERS.
You're on the process of recovering. That's about that.

#8: CLICHE: BACK TO STAGE ONE.
The silly bastard as gotten the main character wrapped around his finger and now they're in love again. Like, back to stage one with the cute poking. One morning waking up to each other. The next, waking up to some adorable stuffy they've left for the other. They're like newlyweds, except worse.

They're cliche newlydates.

#9: CLICHE: AND IT'S A WRAP!
And then it ends or it keeps on going. For cliche books? Well, it's a wrap. They get married, have kids. Usually the author would come out with an uneccessary sequel just to keep the fans from murdering someone, but other than that, it's off. It's cute and it makes you sob a bit. That's all pretty, right?

Hoped you enjoyed the short update.

Today I only have one book of recommendation and it's the infamous "Death is my BFF". I've been only recently reading this novel and I LOVE it. Amazing read because it twists fantasy and romance together without the cliche werewolf of the mysterious vampire that we go to every few months since we're starving of the original creativity these books give us! Love this book so much and I'm almost about done it. Great description, and even reluctant readers can give it a go without getting bored.