"It won't come down to it , why you talking like that?"

"I'm speaking facts, and sis already seem like she the type to keep the baby away from you as long as I'm around-"

"Stop you know I won't let that happen IF the baby is mine ." I just sighed looking into his eyes. He seems real adamant on the baby not being his. But these days you really never know. My thoughts were interrupted by him wrapping his arms around me pulling me to his chest.

"I'm not gonna lose you to this shit." I smiled a little wrapping my arms around his neck but couldn't help that uneasy feeling I had. Maybe I'm tripping, I'll just swallow my pride and see how this plays out.

_____
Typh.
I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach out of habit with my phone to my ear.

"You have a collect call from Dillyn Troy would you like to accept the charges?"

"Yes." It was silent until a voice spoke.

"Hey chocolate drop." I rolled my eyes sucking my teeth and I heard his laugh.

"You know I hate that name ."

"Which is why I still call you that." I laughed this time .

"I don't even care I just miss you crack head ." He sighed.

"I miss you too and my lil mama ." I smiled at his words.

"How you know it's a girl?"

"Because I know everything baybeh. How's everyone? " I sighed thinking about the BS that just happened.

"Everything is different with you gone ." And that was nothing but the truth. He was like the glue that kept us on track . And with him being absent it's like everything is just crazy for me , and I know the others feel the same.

"Before you know it I'll be there ...I promise." I felt my eyes stinging from tears threatening to fall.

"You better." I said hearing my voice crack. I keep telling myself I'm not gonna cry but I end up crying every time. This pregnancy got me sensitive as hell and I hate it .

"I will and that's on my life, I'll make it back to you by any means ." I nodded and sniffed.

"Oh and the next time you call me put ya other half on the phone." I knew he was talking about Maya .

"Alright but what's wrong?"

"Bro told me about ole girl yesterday, I'm pretty sure she knows now ..I just wanna hear if she's okay." I love the brother sister relationship they have. Because she one of my day ones and I would've hated it if they didn't like each other. Thank God they like family now.

"You're so nice when you wanna be ." He laughed.

"Emphasis on when I wanna be ." I could hear him smiling through the phone. I heard talking in the background and he let out a aggravated sigh.

"They telling me I only have a minute love. Send everyone my love and prayers okay? Lemme say something to my lil mama ."

"Babe-"

"Just do it , put it on speaker by ya belly." I did what he was told before he spoke.

"Listen babygirl I need you to look out for mama while I'm not home . I'll be there before you know it aight...I love you." I smiled at his interaction and jumped when the baby started kicking .

"Now you got the baby going crazy ." I said and he laughed.

"Typh?"

"Yeah ?"