Chapter One

I can't believe Jamie was here. Didn't he know that it was over, but I couldn't help smile as I seen him flip his hair outta his hair just to glance up at my window. But I stopped myself wait it was over forever. I was tired of this canadian cutie knocking on my door just to see my reaction. It was annoying but sweet and Katie still got goosebumps thinking about their relationship. She heard Alec open the door, then heard Jamie's accent ask was she home. She pleaded in her mind that he'd say he didn't know, but of course Alec said yeah she was in her room. I didn't wanna hide from him anymore saying I was sick and staying home from school. I mean i can survive the breakup but his pleading eyes in all of the classes we had together begging for an explanation were enough. It had to end after all I was with Bryan now. I know he was a player but I could change him, I would change him. The sound of pounding footsteps on the steps reminded me of my situation. Climbing into bed careful not to make too much noise i pulled the cover up to my chin and looked as faint and pale, frizzed up my hair a little bit, and slowly slipped under the dark blankets prepeared to stay as long as needed. My door opened with a small click as if Alec was picking the lock again. Jamie smiled at me that signature smile that melted my heart everytime.