Part 48

[ FLASHBACK ]

[ 1 WEEK LATER ]

Anika was happily sleeping in Shivaay's arms when suddenly his phone rang. Shivaay was sleeping like a dog, but that continuous ringing sound made Anika irritated. She woke up and somehow covering herself with the blanket, in a sleepy manner picked Shivaay's phone up and threw it on the ground. The phone broke into pieces. She then again lied down properly and slept hugging him. After one or two hours, Shivaay woke up and looked at his watch and found it was already late. He gave Anika a good morning kiss and then removed her hands from over him and got up from the bed. Since one week, he didn't let Anika do any work since it was his mother's strong instructions not to make Anika do any household job till her mehendi dried up. So he went to the kitchen and made bed-tea for Anika. After that, he brought the cup of tea in his bedroom and found Anika was sleeping on her stomach. He kept the cup on the bedside table and then seductively smiled at Anika. He bends over her and removed the hair on her back and kissed on her bare neck. Anika squeezed a bit and smiled in sleep. He said,"Meri neend uraake aur kitna soogi biwi?Kal raat ko to mujhe sone nehi diya ab to uth jaao." She half opened her eyes and turned towards him and said,"Uthkar kya karu Shiv mujhe tum koi kaam karne hi kaha dete ho,isiliye main nehi uthne waali." Shivaay replied,"Wake up my sleeping beauty,office ka time ho gaya hai." Anika looked at the time and disappointedly closed her eyes and said,"Oh God!Main fir se late!Uff!Sab tumhaare vajah se hua hai.Late uthaakar tum meri aadat kharaab kar rahe ho." Shivaay said,"Tum nahakar aate aate main naashta bhi bana lunga.Jaao." Anika got up and carefully covered her with the blanket and dragged herself to the edge of the bed and picked up her nighty from the ground. She then said to Shivaay,"Bahaar jaao!" He gave a naughty smile and replied,"Nehi." Anika pleaded,"Bahaar jaao Shivaay mujhe kapre badalne hai." Shivaay asked,"To saamne to gharwaala hi betha hai usse kaisi sharam?" Anika said,"Agar tum bahaar nehi agye,to aaj raat tum hall mein sooge." Shivaay said,"Raat ki baat raat mein dekhi jaayegi aur vaise bhi ghar mera,bedroom mera,biwi meri.I am not scared of anyone." Anika said,"Agar tum bahaar nehi gaye to aaj good morning kiss bhi nehi milegi." Shivaay replied,"Don't worry vo main manage kar lunga." Anika now became patienceless and said,"Jaao na Shivaay,kyu kar rahe ho aisa?Mujhe bohot late ho raha hai." Shivaay said,"Hone do late.Aditya uncle se main baat kar lunga." Anika made a crying face and Shivaay laughed out on seeing that. He said,"Ok ok main jaata hu zyaada muh banaane ki zarurat nehi hai.Mujhe blackmail karne ki kabhi bhi koshish bhi mat karna kyuki mujhe haraana itna asaan nehi hai." He was about to leave, when Anika grabbed his hand. He turned and found Anika opened her arms and calling him. He hugged her and then she kissed on his forehead and said,"I love you one!" She kissed on his one cheek,"I love you two!" She kissed on his another cheek,"I love you three!" She then said,"I love you four!" She sealed his lips.

After Anika came out from bathing, she found, Shivaay sitting with his broken mobile in hand. On seeing that, she said,"Oh vo na subhe subhe baje hi ja raha tha,to maine gusse se uthaakar usko patak diya deewar par." Shivaay helplessly asked,"Baj raha tha isliye phek diya...???" Anika made a baby face and asked,"To ab kya tum phone ke liye apni nayi naveli biwi se jhagra karoge?" Shivaay immediately got up from the bed and cupped her face and said,"Arey nehi nehi tum please aise muh mat banaao.Koi baat nehi main dusra phone kharid lunga." The next moment, Anika changed her expressions and said,"Mujhe subhe subhe phone ki ghanti bilkul achchi nehi lagti isliye agli baar agar baji na to tumhe bistar se neeche phek dungi." Saying she left to have her breakfast. After the breakfast, they left for their office. Everyone welcomed and congratulated them for their marriage. They went to Aditya's cabin and took his blessings. Aditya asked,"Achcha Shivaay maine tumhe subhe phone kiya tha tumne kaat kyu diya?" Anika and Shivaay both looked at Aditya with a jerk and then at each other. Both asked together,"Vo aapka phone tha?" Aditya was a bit taken back and said,"Ha...Kyu kya hua?Any problem?" Both nodded their head together. Aditya became busy on his file and Shivaay said,"Vo uncle aaj subhe mera phone toot gaya." Saying he glared at Anika and when Anika glared at him, he lowered his eyes. Anika and Shivaay started fighting speaking with their eyes which Aditya noticed. He said,"Hota hai,nayi nayi shaadi mein bohot kuch hota hai,cheeze bhi aksar toothte hai,phone bhi kabhi kabhi toot hi jaata hai." Anika felt that her cheeks and ears have turned red hot. Both were blushing like hell. They took his leave and were about to go to their cabin when all their colleagues stopped them. They demanded for a party and Anika and Shivaay arranged for a small party in their home.