Moonlight

Moonlight

I do not own any of Stephine Meyer's Characters or plots I jsut simply added to them! Thank you! :D

I let a single tear fall as I looked at the picture. It was of me and my family. My parents happy faces stared at me along with my brother. Kyle. I felt the tears fall more freely now. I remember the crash perfectly. Each shard of glass, each scream ,every pain...I shuddered at the memories.

I put the picture down and thought about it. We were driving home from the family reunion. My twin brother Kyle was listening to his ipod. I was so tired. I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. It felt nice. My big brother was always there. He was 3 minutes older. I started to drift off. Suddenly I heard the tires screeching.

I screamed seeing lights flash everywhere. I grabbed onto Kyle he held onto me too. I tried not to lose my grip as the seat disappeared. Kyle screamed and used his body to cover me. Only I didn't see what was coming like he did. Suddenly everything stopped. Kyle's grip loosened. I pushed through everything taking Kyle with me trying not to hurt him.

I got out of the car and I saw it. Kyle's back. A large piece of glass stuck out too deep to pull out. I knew it was the only thing holding him together. I wanted to scream and thrash around complaining it wasn't fair but, I just couldn't. "Kyle? Can you hear me? I love you Ky! Please don't go!" I screamed tears falling on him like rain.

He opened his eyes just a bit. "Willow...I love you." Kyle stuttered. "No Kyle you are going to be fine! You hear me? Fine!" Kyle seemed to chuckle. "No I'm not Willow I love you. Saving you seems like a nice way to go." With that he let go of me.

It had been three months since then. I put down the picture and crawled off my makeshift bed. I had runaway from everyone. Anything that reminded me of them. I live in the woods killing Deers and odd things for food and getting water from a spring. I walked around I loved being in the woods. It made me feel at home for once. The pain still echoed in my voice as sang a song while walking around I followed a familiar path but something pulled me off path.

I walked into some high weeds. The were taller than me but, something called me to them. I tried to see through. I was suddenly falling. I had tripped on something. I never felt impact. The ground was not there. I was falling into a hole? I felt air whip past me as I closed my eyes tight.

I woke up on the ground in a forest. It was different. It was humid and the air was wet. The plants the grew around me were too green to be in my forest in Missouri. I got up and the smell was almost the same. I breathed in the familiar plant smell. Smiling finding something that was the same.

I walked around for a long time trying to find my way out. I was careful not to go in circles but, in one direction. I suddenly emerged into a great opening. It was huge. I was well kept though large trees lined a gravel road. I followed along the edge until it got wider and was met by a house.

I didn't want to knock on the door so I crept around the side. I looked inside the windows but no one was able to be seen. Grumbling I headed for the front door. I knocked softly and stepped back. Suddenly a man with blonde hair answered the door. He was beautiful not past the age of 26. I smiled softly. "I'm sorry to bother you but, I seem to be lost. May I come in for a moment?" It was getting dark fast. The trees shade not helping the sun shine through. "Of course please come in." I smiled and nodded in thanks and stepped in.

My bare feet touched the floor and It felt forgein. I had not been in a house in so long. My feet were used to walking barefoot in the woods. "Thank you so much. As soon as I figure out where I am I'll be on my way." I smiled. "My name is Willow by the way." He held out his hand and I took it surprised by how cold it was. "Carlisle Cullen. Would you like the meet the rest of my family?" I nodded.