"Bruh Bruh" (chapter 1)

//Hasna//

"Wake up Hasna now " my mom screamed in her heavy Arabic accent.

"Ok gosh! " I yelled back.

I crawled from under all my blankets and walk to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked terrible my hair was all over the place my oversized t-shirt had drool on it and so did my face oh well. I turned the shower and started talking my clothes off. I checked to see if the water hot and then i jumped in. I washed my body with my "aqua kiss' body wash. I got out and put on my Bath & Body Velvet Sugar body cream then sprayed my self with the body mist. I went to my drawer and got my black bra and underwear. Then I got my outfit out. I felt like dressing comfty since it was raining and cold and kinda 90a so I put on my over sized A$AP Rocky crew neck, leggings, Nilke Air Force 1 low Urban Jungle Low,  my bamboo earrings, and watch. I let my hair stay out and put on dark lipstick. Once I was dressed I grabed my bookbag and head down stares for my breakfast. The second I got down stairs I wish I didn't. My grandparents, aunt, and her children where all sitting a table as my mom served them. 

"Goodmoring Teeta" I said to my grandmother and my grandmother only

"Goodmorning baby" she said back

"Hadiya you need to teach your daughter respect" my aunt said while my grandfather shook his head in agreence 

"Well maybe if you respected me you would get respect back" I said to my Aunt

"Hasna don't speak to her like that" my mother said

"Ok can I have breakfast know" I mumbled

"Haha! Honey don't you think you had enough breakfast for life" my laughed out while she tapped my stomach

I was so pissed off I jerked a way and looked at my mom. She tried her hardest not to look at me. So I just lost it. 

"First off don't ever ever ever put your hands on me and second I don't feel like eating your disgust presence has made me sick so I'll just wait for my brother out side" I said as a  I walked out the door.

I sat on the front step crying for 10 mins until my brother finally came. When I got in the car he already knew something was wrong. 'What's wrong Has?" he said looking concered. "Aunt Fatima" I sniffled. I didn't have to say anything eles he already knew what was wrong.

"Don't worry about she is bitter and sad because her husband left her for some one younger" he said laughing. I started laughing to because it was the truth. We ended up laughing all the to school.

//15 mins later//

"Bye little sis have a good day!" Hashim yelled from the car.

"Bye Shim!' I yelled back.

I started my journey to my homeroom. This year I have Mrs. Marie in rm 209. When I got to the room there is barely anyone there which normal for me. I have to be there early because my brother has to be to work early. I introduce my self to her and then she tells me were to sit. I take out my earphones since we have 20 mins before class starts and I start listening to West Districts by Partynextdoor. I let his soothing voice take over.

I try to play numb to shit like this

But I'm cool, cause this isn't love

We all have obsessions, oh, sometimes, sometimes

Cause when I'm on the road, I be on a roll

I mean you can hold me down, but I'm not your home

Riding with my niggas we the ones they chose

Running through the city like, "I know you know!"

Yeah, my name is PARTY and the trigger finger function

Silly nigga might lose his life on assumption

Young nigga from the city

Ain't shit pretty, but my bitch and my mama

Anyone can get the drama, (even the Dalai Lama)

I was starting feeling calm until I felt someone pluck me. I looked up and saw 1/2 of my best friends Lalani. She laughed at my expression. "Girl you looking you want to swing" she said jokingly.

"Bruh Bruh don't t put your hands on me you like livin or nah?" I said seriously but playing around. We started laugh and talking until more people came in. Then he walked. The infamous Shakur Briggs.

Hope you guys like the first chapter I worked realllllllly hard!

I know there might be some mistakes I will try to fix them later, but yeah  

coment and vote plssss!!!! 

P.S. Hasna's picture is going to be in the mm and the song she was listening to will be there to!