Breaking News

Dear Nowaki,

Its been 26 years and i finally know your name, my son. We don’t know what else to say other than we love you, and i don’t care that your dating a man, as long as he makes you happy. I’m surprised you would come right out and tell me something that big. Yes i’m you dad but i’m still a stranger to you. The address on your envelope shows you live in Mitsuhashi area, that's just an overnight train ride from here. You name the time and place and we will be there.

The we in this case is me and your kid sister. Sorry if i did mention it to you in my earlier letter. Her name is Rōzu Oum, and she is 8 years your junor. Your sister and I love you so much and can’t wait to hear from you.

Your Father

Mikami Oum

Dear Onii-sama

My name is Rōzu Oum, and i am your sister. I have written this letter to tell you i can’t wait to meet with you. Our father may not show it but i can tell that he is ecstatic about the letters. Every day he looks through the mail and if there's a litter from you it’s the first on he opens.

Anyway, I’m 18 and about to turn 19 next month, its on christmas day. I hope we can meet by then so we can celebrate together.

I’m currently living at home, and going to curalary school. I hope to become a famous chef someday. My favorite dish to make is a Pork Katsudon. Those were always my favorite growing up, what’s your favorite food onii-sama? I hope to hear from you soon.  

                                            Your sister

Rōzu

One week later

“I’m home.” Nowaki said as entered the apartment.

“Welcome back.” Hiroki said from the couch, he was laying on his back reading a book when Nowaki walked in.

Nowaki smiled and walked in putting his bag down.

“Something came for you today.” Hiroki said sitting up.

“What is it Hiro-san?” Nowaki asked.

“What you think it is: It’s a letter baka. I think its from your father.” HIroki pulled an envelope of the side table and handed it to Nowaki.

Nowaki took it and Hiroki could feel how badly he was  shaking. The was only the second letter and Nowaki was a nervous wreck. Hiroki had never seen him that and it was just a letter. Nowaki held his breath as tore the top of the envelope and pulled out its contents; which consisted of two notes and a picture.

Nowaki carefully scand the first paper. Nowaki made a sound in the back of his throat, Hiroki didn't know if it as a sob of a gasp.  Nowaki let go of the note and covered his mouth. Hiroki could see he was shaking badly.

Nowaki felt his legs go numb as he read the last sentence of the letter.  He fell to his knees.

“Nowaki!” hiroki yelled rushing to his side. “You Ok”

“H...Hiro-san.” Nowaki breathed. He was shaking very badly from both fear and excitement. “Hiro-san you’ll you’ll never guess what i just found out.”