OVA: His Baskstory pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"David, honey look," The new mother knelt down and gently touched his shoulders, "It is wrong on what your biological father told you. It is purely wrong. You can't force girls to call you such names because if you do that, people will take that in a wrong perspective."

"Then how would you claim someone as your own?"

"They will come to you but you don't treat them as if they are property."

"Oh...you're right...that's how life works." David mumbled, "Thank you, Mother."

He never listened to his new mother nor father. He saw his biological father as someone who taught him the right things, after all it's in the books. Real parents teach you the ways of life.

Real parents, meaning his father.

So in order to appear as though he took his "mother's" words, he didn't treat his new sister like he was "supposed to".

He kept a mask on in that house and he hated it. He hated smiling and laughing with his "brothers". He hated being treated as if he belonged in that family.

He was Jason's son, not this stupid-ass dumb family.

When school arrived, Elementary, he was finally able to be himself without that "stupid mother" nearby to yell at him.

He was....a weird kid at school. He didn't have any friends, mainly because he thought they didn't meet his expectations. During recess and lunch he would watch over the kids with a blank stare, and occasionally he would eye the groups of girls. Sometimes, children would feel unsettled with his blank stare, and that caused some....difficulties for the poor boy.

"Hey, you creep." A boy, 2 years older than him approached, "Whatcha doin'? Huh? Bein' all creepy?" He pushed David to the ground. The group of bullies laughed at the boy,

"Look at his blank stare, what are you a robot? Beep boop, I am a robot." He intimidated a robot and moved his arms like one while his friends laughed. David watched the move in awe, so he was seen as a robot?

"You have no friends, and I can see why ya dork." Another came in with a smug smile, "You're all creepy and weird just sitting and watching people."

"Isn't that how life works?" David asked and watched the kids raise an eyebrow, "To observe things in order to blend in?"

"What are you a preacher? Jesus Christ?" The bully frowned,

"...You're calling me God?" David asked and watched the kids take a step back,

"No ya creep." The bully shook his head, "ugh, what a dork, no wasting time here with this stupid freak, let's go." The bully scoffed and left with his friends laughing after him.

David never felt pure hatred towards that boy and his stupid gang.

Life gave me these bastards?

Hah, don't think you can deceive me, life. I can cheat my way, just like Jason said.

No one stopped him from bringing a knife and an extra pair of clothes to school.

No one stopped him from luring the group behind the school.

No one was there to stop the little boy from destroying the kids.

And certainly, no one believed he committed the murder.

"My baby boy!" The mother of the leader wailed as the policeman watched with a heavy heart.

The little murderer watched from a distance with a grin, that's what they get for messing with life and I.

Oh boy he came home skipping that day. He decided to like school, he gets to see various different types of people...and see who can belong to him.

Fast forward months later, he began to grow an interest on joining the Police. The more he grew, the more creepy he looked. His blank stare sent chills down children's spines, especially the girls. He didn't have any friends, and his "mother" grew concerned on that. Why didn't he have any friends?

"Because they are all weird." Was David's response.

"...maybe in Middle School," His new father mumbled to the wife.

And Middle School came. David still had his blank stare and walked in his class. Immediately people didn't like him because of it.

But his blank stare stopped....stopped when she came.

"Hi! My name is Karen, what is yours?" She asked.

"D.....D...David." David replied,

"Nice to meet you, David!" She shook his hand, "Is anyone sitting next to you?"

"N-No." He shook his head,

"May I sit here?"

"YES." David nodded his head and watched her sit next to him.

He knew at that moment.

Ooho he knew.

She will be his.

And he will make sure of it.