"Good, now let's go~."

~ ~

Once everyone made it to the main point, the plan began in matter of seconds. Stanford and Dipper went one way, and the rest went another. As the map predicted - You, Stanley, Mabel, Wendy, and Soos made it to the center. Once everyone hid, you looked around the center, turning pale in the progress.

There was a tall pillar, and on the top held Bill sitting - a glass container surrounding him.

Bill..! He's okay..!

However, something got your attention; Bill was sitting down. Not moving. Unfortunately, he was too high for close observation. Why is he sitting there?

Your eyes move from Bill to a security camera, watching it droop down, the red light turned off. Security's down. You glance over at everyone else, and jumped out.

"...No one's here." Stanley looked around, "Not even a single guard."

"That's weird." Wendy blinked

"Well, for one we found Bill." You pointed up,

"BILL, GET DOWN FROM THERE!" Stanley shouted, watching Bill not even budge

"Is he sleeping or something?" Stanley mumbled, as your phone rang. You glanced over to see Dipper calling you. You picked up immediately.

"Yes?"

"You gotta get out of there." Dipper had a frantic voice

"Why? Bill is right there." You looked up

"He may be up there, but so is David." Dipper's voice was trembling. "He's right behind you!"

"I have been waiting for you my rose~" You felt his breath trickle down your neck, causing you to jolt back. Your eyes shot over, glaring at the man ahead. David smirked,

"You actually came to me-"

"Cut the shit, you know why we're here."

"'we're'?" David raised an eyebrow, "Who is 'we'?"

"Me ya dumbshit." Stanley smirked, "Missed me?"

"Ugh..." David rolled his eyes, "Hold on..." He looked around, seeing everyone slowly circle around him. "...Are they your friends?" David asked, looking at you. You smirked, nodding your head.

"Looks like I have one thing you never had." You winked,

"Ooh, good one." David smirked, "But there is one thing I have but you don't."

"And what's that?"

"Him~." David pointed at Bill. "Oh, I'd prefer no one takes another step, cause otherwise Bill's going to get it." He casually warned.

"...What did you do to him." You seethed, glaring at him. David looked at you,

"Come with me back home." David ignored your question, "I'd prefer you do so-"

"I will never come with you." You growled, watching David chuckle.

"Okay, if you say so." David shrugged with a smile, glancing up at Bill.

"Alright, begin~" David spoke, as a bang was heard up ahead. Stanley, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, and you looked over to see a security guard hop down right behind Bill, holding onto a chainsaw. You turned pale, looking back at Bill.

"This is like one of those horror movies..." Soos mumbled

"BILL GET OUT OF THERE!" Mabel screamed,

"He can't hear you." David hummed, "I gave him a little 'something' for him to calm down. After all, he was struggling earlier."

"What did you do to him." Stanley hissed, watching David chuckle, a wide smile emerged.

"I told you, something to help him calm down~"

"I'll ask again before I beat ya to a pulp you dipshit." Stanley rolled up his sleeves, "What did you do to him."

"I gave him something to have him relaax~" David giggled, "So (y/n) can choose; come home with me, or watch a horror movie." He glanced at Soos - recalling on what Soos said earlier.

"Oh, and please do know; I can't have you think forever, there is a time limit." David pouted, "So, what will it be?"

You looked at Bill, watching the guard preparing to yank the chainsaw on.

"What if I say yes?" You asked, "Will you let Bill go?"

"Yes~" He answered almost immediately. His eyes widened a little, "Are you going to say yes~?" His voice began to twist into insanity. Mabel looked at you, shock in her eyes

"(y/n) no! Please don't!" Mabel pleaded

"kiddo, if you say yes, he'll win." Stanley warned.

"You're cooler than that (y/n)." Wendy's voice was trembling. "P-Please don't." She shook her head.

"Think right, sweetie~" David smirk grew wide. "Come with me.." He reached out for you, "...make the right choice.."

"(y/n) don't do it." Wendy shook her head, taking out her gun. "I will shoot this son of a bit-"

"If you load that gun, the chainsaw will turn on." David's voice twisted into darkness, his smirk immediately faded, a death glare latched onto the girl. When his eyes met yours, it faded back to a wide smile.

In the background you heard the chainsaw turn on, time was running out.

What will you do?

//next chapter will be the last chapter.