Introduction to kira

Hi guys my name Kira or Ellie or Beth or if you really want blackjack or kopyKat cause of my powers I can use 100% of my brain unlike other people i got the best imagination ever which means I can make anything happen so say like if I want you to die by getting your brain eaten by a zombie shark that came up the toilet while knitting a sweater for it it will happen. I have basically have same powers as my sister who is Wanda (and before you ask I know is really not my sister but I think of her as my sisters) and I Also have super speed, I'm a Genius like my uncle Tony and my uncle Bruce.
Like my dads I have the super solder serum and I turn into anyone and copy the main parts of their personality as well. Now you know everything about, oh wait you don't know my name or anything about me other than my powers.

Okay let's start at the beginning, my full name is kira-Elizabeth Margret robin barns- Rogers. Yep you got that right I'm the daughter of captain America and the winter soldier. Let me tell you this (talking to you Author) this will not a be happy joyful story like other fanfics, I will make this sad, depressing and just down right fucking dark story, even if it kills me, oh wait I'm already dead.

Yep you got that right this is the story of how died, how I betray my family how I actually get married to Loki (jk I would not to like marry my uncle, that's just wrong) but I do get married and adopted a baby girl, and then I betray my family and died saving everyone by selling my soul for half of the universe author you are making  me some sort of hero please stop ' no I will not stop and Carrie on being the narrator' oh fine then so as I was talking  to legend gamer  here ' hey guys hope you like my character' oh shut up you, as I was saying I decided to tell my story my way. Now onto the about me lol I'm spending to much time with uncle Tony so I was born on the 24 of December and my dads words were 'my best Christmas present ever' you here that author I'm loved YES now back to the story.

My favourite things to are listening to really dark emo rock songs specially songs from the 90s and 80s I hate stuff like the top 40 and modern day pop songs like ed Sheeran, nice guy actually but not my type of music , sorry ed  but have to be honest but I like stuff like Coldplay , twentyone pilots, met them really guys, panic! At the disco, met Brendon Urie as well nice guy too. I also like nirvana, AC/DC, pinkfloyd and MCR ' If your a true fan of alternative music you should know who they are' .

I am really tomboyish, like a boy asked once if I was a girl or a boy, I didn't mind though, I love science and tweaking my metal arm that hydra gave me (still fucking hate them for separating me and my dad) I curse, like a lot, like fury a lot. I hate school with a passion because I already know this stuff and because I get into fights so easily it's kinda funny so instead I get home schooled by the other avengers which is fun actually.

This what I look like

My best friend is peter Parker and his friend Ned and m.j, they are really nice, I love to read but I really struggle because a english is not my first language Russian is and B I have really severe dyslexia. Which means I can't read or write properly  and I can't sit still long enough as well because of my adhd and heighten senses which are on bad days 20, which is really high.

Other facts about me is that my favourite movie is the perks of being a wallflower and my favourite book is that as well. I have an evil side basically the side of me that hydra created my favourite book series is Percy Jackson I love seaweed brain, I really am like the real life female Percy Jackson, I love all sports except tennis and badMinton i can't serve to save my life, literally once I tried to get out of fighting a hydra agent by letting him go against me in a tennis match, let's just say it was more like tennis version of hockey, but I used my powers to make so I win and he gets eaten by a shark in Russia  because I can.

Now guys the author tells me make you leave a comment or else I will kill you but I really can't be asked  wait legend yes' should I tell the guys my age , oh great she just left. Ok so I was born in 1949 in a hydra base in Russia, yes I'm that old don't make fun of (note to reader Imagine I am fake crying ok, good) now I did all the stuff about me before I go comment otherwise legend, my dearest friend legend, will chase me down with an a electrical saw thing I forgotten what they are now bye