21) First Offical Date

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: Here.

Jimin snapped out of his trance and looked at Yoongi, who was facing away from him with his face flushed red. Jimin looked down and realized Yoongi had his hand extended. All nerviness seemed to vanish as Jimin took Yoongi's hand, leading him to the car.

As Yoongi got in his seat, he reached to the back of the car and grabbed a silk, black blindfold. Jimin's eyes widened, his mind starting to think something dirty. (Me too, Jimin me too)

Yoongi: I kinda have to blindfold you.

Jimin: Why?!

Jimin put his arms over his chest, his eyes turning a dark shade of orange.

Yoongi, upon realizing what Jimin was thinking, waved his arms in the air and his face flushed a bright red.

Yoongi: NO, not like that! I meant I need to keep you from seeing where we're going. It's supposed to be a surprise.

Jimin slowly lowered his arms, feeling stupid and embarrassed for thinking dirty like that even though he and Yoongi haven't even kissed yet. Jimin leaned closer to Yoongi with his eyes shut.

Jimin: Alright, you can blindfold me.

Yoongi stares at Jimin, his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted.

Yoongi Thoughts: God, he looks so kissable right now...NO! Now's not the time. Just stick to the plan, Yoongi.

Jimin opened one eye, trying to see what Yoongi was doing. Yoongi quickly snapped out his trance and put the blindfold around Jimin's eyes, making sure it's not too tight but not too loose. After properly securing the blindfold, Yoongi moves back into his seat and starts the drive to the first destination.

Along the way, he and Jimin actually had a nice conversation, one of them being what different eye colors mean. Yoongi figured that if he wanted to date Jimin, he had to first understand him and his mutation. It was actually a nice conversation too. Jimin seemed to be enjoying himself so far and Yoongi was glad that he hadn't messed up anything yet.

Eventually, Jimin felt the car come to a halt and heard Yoongi get out. He was debating whether he should take his blindfold off on his own or wait till Yoongi told him. Jimin heard his car door open and felt Yoongi's hand grab his and bring him out of the car. He figured he was outside in the open since he could hear people's voices and the sounds of nature.

Jimin: Can I take this off now?

Yoongi didn't respond, instead he turned Jimin's body to face the opposite way of which he was standing. Jimin felt Yoongi tug at the blindfold to which it fell from his eyes. He quickly shut his eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight. When he opened his eyes again, Jimin let out a gasp and covered his mouth with his hands.