21) First Offical Date

Yoongi must have sat in his car for ten minutes straight now. Every time he says he will knock on Jimin's door, he chickens out and continues to remain in his car. Why he was so nervous, he didn't know himself. It's not like this was the first time he and Jimin went out on their own.

But this was different. This time it would be Yoongi and Jimin going out as official boyfriends. The plan Jin and Taekook thought of kept running through Yoongi's head as he made sure not to forget anything.

To say he was a nervous wreak would be an understatement. Last night, Yoongi had spent about three hours on the phone with Jungkook , just trying to figure out what he should even wear.

Eventually, he found himself walking towards Jimin's front door, his mind racing the closer he got. He rang the doorbell, and then broke into a fit and began jumping around the porch due to nerves.

Yoongi: It's okay, Yoongs! It's just Jimin. On a date. With me. Holy shit, I'm so fucking-

Yoongi froze upon hearing the door open, revealing a confused Jimin.

Jimin: Why were you jumping around my porch?

But Yoongi didn't answer. He was too intrigued with the angel standing in front of him.

How could some even look that good? Jimin's outfit was simple yet Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off him

How could some even look that good? Jimin's outfit was simple yet Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off him. However, Yoongi wasn't the only one who suddenly had trouble breathing.

Jimin was pacing his living room earlier, waiting on Yoongi to show up to his house. As soon as his doorbell rang, Jimin ran around his living room, tripping over stuff before he even opened the door. And upon seeing Yoongi jumping around his porch, he didn't know if he wanted to laugh or pull Yoongi into his body.

Yoongi: Um, we should start heading out now

Yoongi: Um, we should start heading out now. I have a reservation set for 7 and we have to go somewhere before.

Jimin nodded his head but didn't move. He couldn't move. At last the thought hit him, he and Yoongi were dating. He suddenly felt so overwhelmed.