She nodded understandingly while muttering, "I see."

Urahara glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and said, "Asa-chan, if you don't mind, could you follow Kurosaki and his friends to Soul Society? Because I..." He trailed off the last sentence, reluctant to continue it.

But the said woman knew what he meant, for that was more than enough. She gave him an assuring smile and said, "Anything for my senpai." He returned the smile before looking ahead as they continued to make their way to his shop.

"Oh, and one more thing." he suddenly added.

"What is it?" asked Asa with a raised brow.

A wide grin flickered across Urahara's face, and he said, "You should wear something like this every day. It actually suits you."

Asa blinked at him with confusion, clearly not understanding what he said. When she looked at herself, she blushed furiously. The clothes she was wearing were quite revealing; a white tube top and shorts with shredded hems. "I-It's not like I have a choice on clothes! " she defended with embarrassment. "M-My Shihakusho was ruined while battling with those lost souls!"

"Yeah, right." he sang in a teasing manner. "But you know, I kinda like it when you're in that."

Asa's face flushed bright red before shouting, "Urahara-san!

During her one week stay at the Uruhara Shop, Asa met some new friends. One of them was Jinta, a small boy with red hair and sharp eyes with small irises. He often wore a white t-shirt with the Urahara Shop logo printed on the front, and a pair of blue pants with the bottoms folded up to his knees. Although she had spent a short time at the shop, Jinta was really fond of the woman. She never nagged him and would advise him on many things, even though he slacked off during working hours and bullied one of the employees. Surprisingly, it motivated him to work harder, on top of her giving him his favourite food whenever he got the job done. He had a very vague to no memory of his own mother, but Asa was able to fill that role, and he didn't regret one bit of it.

Another one who was fond of her was a girl named Ururu. She had a perpetual blush on her cheeks, and wore a white t-shirt with the Urahara Shop logo in pink print and a pink knee-length skirt with white dots. She had round purple eyes, and long black hair with a purple tint. Her hair was tied into pigtails with pink hairbands, while the front was parted down the middle with two strands of her bangs in the middle of her face, opposing each other. When she mistakenly sold poor quality merchandise to a customer, she became upset and cried, which caught Asa's attention. The poor girl frantically apologising for her error, but all the latter did was kneel down to her level and wiped away her tears with her thumb, softly assuring her that it was a mistake that could be easily solved by exchanging the merchandise with the customer. From that day, Ururu saw her as an idol, not just because of her beauty, it was also because of her calmness and intelligence. She hoped that one day, she was able to be as mature as the woman, and could deal with her problems easily without crying much.

Tessai was a tall, muscular, lightly tanned man. His hair was cornrowed, and he had a large handlebar mustache, which was connected to his long sideburns. He wore a pair of rectangular-framed glasses that often hid his eyes. His attire consisted of a white muscle shirt with regular pants and a blue apron. He was someone that she knew when she was still in Soul Society, even to the extent where she met him when he was the captain of the Kido Corps. When she came into the shop, he was so delighted to see her that he shed tears of joy, bombarding her with questions on how her millennium-long mission. Almost every morning, the two of them, with Uruhara occasionally joining them before going off to train the boy name Ichigo, would char over hot tea specially brewed by Asa, and it was the most delicious tea Tessai had ever tasted.