Zayn side glanced at Harry seeing the boy struggling to hold back his blush.

"Styles, I need to discuss some things with you...mind meeting me in my office at the welcome center?" The Corporal asked surprising the two.

It didn't take a rocket to realize what he meant and what it would lead to but this soon? How was Tomlinson even sure he was—you know...judging from how impulsive the Auburn seemed Zayn thought maybe he shouldn't have been surprised for he seemed like a determined man who always got what he wanted.

Harry nearly stumbled over his words, shock clear in his tone "Uh s-sur-I mean yes, Sir."

The Corporal gave a nod hiding a pleased smirk as he spun to walk back to the front. "You are dismissed! Remember an hour men!"

The two slowly turned to one another sharing the same expression. "Why would he-he asked me to-"

Zayn hushed him looking around nervously in case anyone caught on "Whatever it is you don't have a choice. You're gonna have to face him."

"But it's only been a day I-"

"Everything will be fine. What's he gonna do? Kick you out of the barracks for no reason? There's nothing to be afraid of." A sudden smirk curled up on Zayn's lips as he was reminded his thought "If anything I think he's got something more sinister planned for you."

"What do you-" Harry silenced after studying his smirk "Fuck-no you don't think-I've only been here for a day...not even a day. He can't possibly fanc-" Zayn threw his hand over his bunkmates mouth.

"Not in here, there's too many people around." Zayn whispered before breaking into a giggle while pulling his hand off his mouth "You lucky son of bitch. Tell me how it goes, yeah?" He giggled bending down to pull out the bar of soap and rag he was given at check in the day before.

"Malik." Harry whispered harshly while watching the other teen stand back up. "I do think he's hot but I'd like it if he'd take me out first..." he leaned closer so only Zayn could hear his words "I'm a fucking virgin and-I sound mad. He's probably just gonna talk to me about some guidelines or some shite. Where's your head gone, mate?"

Zayn shrugged still giggling about "I'm telling ya. The way he looks at you says a whole different story. I'm only pulling your leg, mate. But who knows he may-" he wiggled his brows "you know and if he does I want to hear all about it." With that he slapped Harry's shoulder hard and began to walk away but Harry was quick to yank him.

"He won't." Harry whispered looking like a scared lost pup, Zayn almost felt sorry for him. First day and his bunkmate was already having some—issues. "You'll just have to see."

The brown haired boy let him go, rolling his eyes "I swear Malik I've only known you for a day but I feel like I've known for a year.

"Well that's nice, in it?" Zayn widened his smirk "Shows we get along well and like you said it's like destiny?...fate?" Harry just stared at him blankly. "They're the same thing."

"Oh well then it's destiny. We were supposed to meet like you said yesterday. Remember?"

"Yeah, yeah." Harry forced out a chuckle and gave another eye roll. "We were destined to be mates."

Mor•phine||Ziamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें