She-Venom X Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Eddie: "Ugh you goofball. Fine I'll do it."

(Y/N): "Thanks Eddie you're the best!"

Eddie: "Don't push it."

Time-Skip

Eddie's POV

I was waiting around at the address (Y/N) told me. He owes me for this. I saw the door open and quickly hid behind a bush. He seemed to be a hurry so I had to quickly but cautiously chase him. He looked stressed out I wonder why? He goes into a dark alley and he just stands there. Until....gasp!? Is he wearing what I think he is?!

gasp!? Is he wearing what I think he is?!

It is! It's that black suit that...Spider-Man has been wearing. Wait a minute does that mean Peter Parker is Spider-Man? The same Spider-Man who ruined my life! I'll make him pay for what he did! He started to swing around but I wasn't going to give up that easily. It was dangerous with all of the cars and people but I managed to follow him inside of an old church. I couldn't get to the top though I found an entrance to the bottom. I look up and it looks like he's taking off the suit?

Eddie: "What the hell is that idiot doing!?" He seemed to struggle though

Eddie: "What the hell is that idiot doing!?" He seemed to struggle though. The suit kept on trying to reattach itself. Is it alive? It keeps on going until he accidentally stumbles and hits the giant bell which makes the suit scream!? "What is that thing!? Is it alive?!" He successfully removed a few pieces with one of them landing on me! I threw my jacket to get the thing off of me. But more kept coming and I couldn't get them off of me! I screamed hoping someone would help me but nobody came. It kept attaching itself to me until it fully covered my whole body. "What is this? The suit...it feels good. I feel powerful. Maybe with this suit I can finally take my revenge on SPIDER-MAN!"

Time-Skip

Your POV

I kept on trying to call and message Eddie but she never replied.

(Y/N): "God why isn't she replying? It was such a bad idea for her to go alone what the hell was I thinking!?"

Peter: "Is something wrong?"

(Y/N): "Gah! Peter!? What are you doing here?"

Peter: "I heard you screaming to yourself so I was a bit concerned."