Leading normal lives

The alarm clock blasted music as Kyujong and Youngsaeng woke up on a wonderful July 2016 morning. They woke to  cuddles. Soon they would need to go to work. They didn't want to go. This is what true love meant

“I really wish we didn't have to do this. You should just go ahead and apply for maternity” Kyujong replied.

“I don't know if I can but I'll check into it.  We're understaffed as it is.” Youngsaeng said. He was a doctor and Kyujong was a cop. Kyujong had a point. At 6 months be didn't have much of a choice.  But people needed him too. He couldn't let down all of his patients. It would go through another week and then ask for leave. He couldn't let them down but even he could tell he needed a break. With that they sat down to breakfast   they make sure to eat slowly. After all who wanted to go to work on a day like this. It was the perfect kind of gray Sky lovers wished-for. Where they younger they would have gone back to bed. But they know they couldn't so they carpooled instead. At least for that mnor amount of time they could be together.

“I guess we have to go.” Kyujong said.

“I don't want to.” Youngsaeng replied “we should just stay in and cuddle.”

They both knew they couldn't. They both went to work. Youngsaeng couldn’t help feeling down that day. As silly as it was he missed his Kyujong,  he couldn’t stand being away.

“I missed you today.” Youngsaeng said.  

“I know you did. i missed you too Saeng.” Kyujong replied. He held Youngsaeng close and laid his head on his shoulder giving him a small kiss. Youngsaeng returned the kiss and went toward the kitchen, He stopped him and pulled him into a hug. Kyujong smiled.

“Don't cook,” Kyujong replied as he kissed his neck lovenly; “Let's order in. Chinese?”
“Seasoned roasted chicken?” Youngsaeng questioned looking at him pleadingly.

“What every makes my otter happy.” Kyujong replied. They spent the night  feasting on chicken and watching netflix. They cuddled and held each other. Their eyes grew heavy and and they fell asleep in each other's arms.  As sleep took them the looked into each others eyes.

“I love you Saengie.” Kyujong whispered.

“I love you too Kyu.” Youngsaeng replied as he kissed him gently on the lips just before snuggling up to him, as his eye closed letting sleep take over him. After he fell asleep, Kyujong kissed his head gently, he then gently put his hand on Youngsaeng’s stomach and kissed it gently.

“Goodnight little one.” he whispered, “Your appas love you.”

Kyujong then grabbed the blanket and threw it over himself and Youngsaeng, and snuggled up to him gently and let sleep take over him.

Yay the first one is done! Looks for both are in the chapter's cover photo! Enjoy! Next one is coming!