|25| Hanamaki Takahiro/Matsukawa Issei |Tattoo|

Alright! Yes, this is still an xReader! All of my chapter will be xReaders lol. It just has a twist~

Matching tattoos pop up at a certain age, which is 18! But, they can pop up at anytime of that year, as long as you're still 18. The tattoos all match!

Makki's birthday is January twenty-seventh and Mattsun's is March first! If you're birthday is after one of theirs then, you know, put it before lol. I don't know pretend your birthday is a year before their's or something (Though that would mean you didn't graduate on time lol.)

Oikawa's back as your close friend lol, he's just so convenient. He's not even my favorite what is this. Maybe it's because he's easy to write about, he's very playful so it's easy to make a friendship work with his character.

Requested by IzayaLevi

------

You stare at the bold letters tattooed on the inside of your upper arm. The letters MS stand out against your skin, though you can never guess what they could stand for. You shrug before standing up and approaching the large mass of boys surrounding their coach. The old man yells something at them and they all yell something back before separating. Hanamaki lazily jogs over to you.

"I'm gonna go grab my stuff and change."

"Alright, but where is Mattsun?"

"He skipped because it's his birthday." You laugh lightly while waving the tall male over to the locker rooms. Suddenly a loud noise comes from inside and boys pour out. They all stand in front of you and push a shirtless Hanamaki up to you.

"Manager, his tattoo finally showed up!" Oikawa yells while pointing to his back. He spins the male around for you to see.

MS

Your eyes widen in shock and you blink again to make sure you're not seeing things. The rest of the team looks at you in confusion as you gawk at the tattoo on Hanamaki's back.

"Holy sh-"

"HEY GUYS, GUESS WHO'S EIGHTEEN AND GOT THEIR TATTOO ON THEIR BIRTHDAY!" The incredibly loud voice of Matsukawa echoes throughout the gym. The rest of the boys look at him before pointing to Hanamaki.

"He got his too!"

"Woah, really dude?! Let me see it!" The birthday boy speed walks over to the rest of the group and Hanamaki shows his back for him to see. Matsukawa gasps dramatically before twisting around and pointing to the back of his thigh. "Dude we match!"

"Holy shit, you know what this means!" Hanamaki says with wide eyes. Matsukawa nods quickly before the two loop their arms together. "Meme Soulmates!"

"Why, out of all the people, did these two have to be soulmates..." Iwaizumi mutters under his breath. Oikawa laughs and Iwaizumi smacks him over the top of the head. Your eyes go in between the two of them, equal parts confusion and frustration. What the hell was happening, and why was it happening to you? Hanamaki looks back over at you, big smile on his face.

"What were you saying earlier (F/n)?"

"...It's nothing," You say in a low voice, "I'm going home, I'll see you guys later...."

--A Year Later--

"(F/n)-chan, I want ice cream!" Oikawa whines loudly. You watch as he brushes back his bangs, which are sticking to his forehead from the sweat, away from his face. They flop back down and he scowls before clipping them back. You sigh loudly and lean further into the tiny fan you had bought. The air conditioning in your apartment is broken and wouldn't be fixed until the next day. So you and Oikawa are sitting around, gross and sweaty, skipping your lecture because you were to tired to get ready in the heat.