Chapter 12: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Lily brought them to the table and gave them some tea then went off with his sister to play around and talk.

Kaida remembered Tsubaki.

"So, how are you Misono?" she asked. "I've been fine and same as Lily. How are you and Crystal?" questioned Misono. "I'm fine and so is Crystal. I also have another Servamp."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"Let me see!"

"Okay. Geez. Don't attack him."

Misono looked at Kaida questionably but she knew why he might attack. By this time, Lily and Crystal came back to their Eves.

Kaida took Tsubaki out her bag carefully and Misono couldn't believe his eyes.

"Now I know this mi-"

"Are you insane?!!!" asked Misono slamming his hands on the table, standing up, and glaring at the Servamp but Tsubaki stuck out his tongue.

"Misono, please calm down." said Lily.

"No!! She has our enemy here in our house!"

"Just hear her out at least."

"Why should I?"

Lily was gonna say something but Kaida said something first.

"Listen here shorty. Yes, Tsubaki used to be our enemy but not anymore. He is my Servamp now and I care and love for him. I don't want to fight you but I will to protect him! It's my job as his Eve!" Kaida also stood now as her and Misono had daring stares directed at one another.

"Now, now, guys calm down. There's no need to fight."

"Please don't fight."

Misono sighed. "Fine." He sat back down and so did Kaida. "Sorry, I was just worried for your safety."

"Misono still cares Kaida."

"Stop saying it like that!"

Lily smiled then turned into a butterfly and flew away. "Come back here!" Misono got up and chased Lily while Crystal helped him.

They stayed for a minute and Tsubaki got a chance to talk to Lily. They left after.

They went to Tetsu's place.

"Tetsu, you have visitors!"

Kaida sat at the table and her Servamps sat on either side of me. Tetsu came into the room with Hugh on his shoulders.

"Why is he here?" asked Tetsu.

"You dare bring an enemy into Pride's home?! Prepare to be punished!"

Hugh jumped down in front of Tsubaki pointing his cane between him and Kaida.

What?

Kaida smiled uneasily at them. "I know you're mad at what happened. I just want to tell you he's my Servamp."

"What?"

"Pride doesn't like this!"

"I know, I know but... how could I not? He's Crystal's family. I want her to be with her family and the other way around." Kaida looked to see the two talking.

"Hmm. I understand where you're coming from but.... Pride doesn't forgive you yet!" he said pointing his cane at Tsubaki.

Tsubaki rolled his eyes. "So scared."

"Good. You should be, haha!"

Kaida looked to Tetsu to see him thinking.

"I'll accept him but won't forget what he did to Hugh."