Chapter 1: How It All Began

(Y/N)'s Pov

(Y/n) knocked on hiccup's door.

"Hurry up hiccup we don't got all day." (Y/n) said as he was getting impatient

"In a minute!" Hiccup said

You sighed and sat on the ground with your hand supporting your head. You see, gobber told hiccup a tale about some mythical dragon that supposedly lurks in the Cave of Jotunn, and that many died from trying to fight it because of it protecting the Rubelite Diamond Crown...at least thats what I heard. Anyway that made him determined to go find it.

So he wanted to go and see for himself, me being a good friend I said it was a bad idea to just go out to search for an unknown dragon that no one doesn't have or know any information about but he wouldn't budge so I decided to tag along side with him so he wouldn't get himself killed.

'What's taking him so long.' I thought to myself. 'To be honest I wish gobber didn't tell him about that story' I thought, while I got up to knock on his door again.

"Hiccup how much longer are you gonna be in there" I said with a little irritation in my voice.

"I'm coming out in a few minutes." I heard him mumble a "dammit" after knocking something down.

"Look you've been in there for 5 minutes already if you don't come out in ten seconds I'm going back to the Viking hall." After a moment of silence his door then open to reveal him having a map in his right hand while having a brown bag in the other.

"Finally, what took you so long." I said with my arms crossed narrowing my eyes at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck while laughing nervously to show me the bag he had in his hand.

"I was getting some things for our trip." I rolled my (e/c) orbs at the brunette.

"Whatever let's just go get this over with." I said walking away

"Hey wait up." Hiccup says after clumsily dropping some things.

~Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) and hiccup riding toothless recklessly~

Third Pov

"Please don't ever fly a dragon again, your obvisously terrible at it." (Y/n) said being traumatized from riding toothless with hiccup causing the brunette to chuckle.

"Stop whining you act like you've never rode a dragon with anyone before." He said putting a hand on his hip.

"Yeah, and they all know how to fly one." (Y/n) said shivering wishing not to experience what had happened again. Hiccup went through his bag to take out his map to find the Cave.

"So which way do we go captin." (Y/n) said gazing at what hiccup was looking at. Hiccup then closes it and pointed straight forward.

"That a way." He said as they then started to walk at that direction.

*1 hour later*

(Y/n) boredom started to grew from the walking they've been doing after being here.

"Are we there yet."

"No."

"Are we there yet."

"No."

"Are we there yet."

"No."

"Are we there yet."

"Yes."

"Really?" (Y/n) said with his (e/c) eyes lit up full with hope. In which Hiccup stops walking to look at (Y/n) and say

"No." then goes back to walking again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUGH how much longer do I have to suffer from this." (Y/n) whined.

"Not much longer." He says while stopping.

"Why?" (Y/n) says tilting his head confused.

"Because we're here" he said turning towards (Y/n).

"FINALLY!" (Y/n) says putting his arms in the air.

"Well since we found it let's go home." (Y/n) said turning to walk away until hiccup grabbed his collar to turn him around.

"We've come so far yet your backing away from it." Hiccup said.

"I'm not ready to die, I still have things I haven't done yet like getting a dragon." (Y/n) said whiling pouting

"(Y/n) do you want to find it or not." Hiccup said.

"Weeeell since you put it that way" (Y/n) said whiling putting a finger on his chin.

"Let's go we're wasting time." Hiccup said dragging (y/n) with him inside the Cave.

"WAIT I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED YET" (y/n) said whiling reaching for something.