sixteen | sofia

"Doctor Tozier"

Third Point of View

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Richie Tozier had been standing outside the Aladdin for one hour, he sighed and pulled up his phone. He searched through his contact list and after finding the one he was searching for.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey,"

"Quit yisser nappin' an' 'aul yisser lazy arse over 'ere!" responded Richie.

"Oh God 'Chee, normal accent please," mumbled Eddie.

"Eds we were supposed to go out today!" exclaimed Richie standing up from the sidewalk.

"Shit 'Chee I am so sorry I-" Eddie started coughing loudly and Richie had to remove his phone from his ear.

"Eds? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, I am just really sick and-" started Eddie but was cut - off by Richie.

"Chucker not fret eds! doctor Tozier is roi on 'is way!" exclaimed Richie.

"No, wait my mo-"

He hung up, as he mounted his car, he sighed and chuckled to himself. He did that often, laugh about his own jokes but it was okay, he had accepted that was the way things are. Richie turned on the engine and drove off into the night.

---

"Hey there Ms.K!" saluted Richie as soon as the heavy woman opened the door.

"Richard you know I don't appro-"

"Its Richie ma'am and lots of people don't approve me to get in the line!" interrupted Richie as he pushed the woman so he could get through. He quickly stomped up the stairs and burst through the door.

"Oh God 'Chee!" exclaimed Eds, "You scared me!" he mumbled as he sat up on his bed.

Eddie's nose was red and his cheeks were flushed, his hair was sticking out everywhere and he had dark bags under his eyes.

"Doctor Tozier is in the house! Tell me your symptoms," said Richie ignoring his boyfriend's comment.

"Well uh I am sick?" responded Eddie, Richie nodded and sat down on the bed, Eddie came closer before he had a small coughing fit. "Life can be a bitch," mumbled Eddie.

"Why?" asked Richie as he looked at Eddie, "It's just the flu,"

"Just as we were finally able to go out, this happens!" complained Eddie, "I am finally free from her grasps and then this happens!" said Eddie frustrated. Richie scooted even closer.

"Hey Eds it's not your fault she is so-" Richie stopped and stared at his boyfriend.

"A pain in the ass," finished Eddie and Richie smiled, he was about to crack a joke.

"You know what is also a pain in the a-"

"BEEP BEEP RICHIE," screamed Eddie covering his ears, Richie laughed, his glasses traveling up his nose and his buck teeth showing.

"Aaah Eddie Spaghetti," muttered Richie slumped back into the bed, on top of Eddie.

"Richie germs!" screamed Eddie frantically pushing him off.

"Really Kaspbrak? Unbelievable!" said Richie acting hurt. "I will go get you some soup or shit," he announced standing up. He slowly walked out of the room and down the stairs, swinging himself on the pole and jumping the last two steps, just like always. As he ran into the kitchen he almost, no he crashed into Sonia Kaspbrak,

"Watch your way, Tozier," she grumbled.

"It's Richie, and sorry!" he apologized continuing into the kitchen squeezing himself past the large woman, "Why are you standing there?" asked Richie as he pulled out ingredients from the cabinet.

"I want you to leave my house," she ordered, Richie shook his head and kept on searching ingredients, "You are making my poor little E-"

"I am not making him do anything ma'am, " answered Richie as he pulled out Eddie's favorite mug, it had a small design of this movie they saw on their first date it was calle-

"You are trying him! Taking him by the path of the devil!" wailed Sonia Kaspbrak, she looked like some crazy balloons floating around.

"In what year are we?" asked Richie, Sonia looked confused but slowly responded.

"Two- thousand eighteen," she mumbled.

"Two-thousand motherfucking eighteen," repeated Richie as he poured some sugar over the drink, "So I am sorry you have such a small mind," he said as he grabbed a spoon from the counter. "But now I am going to fuck your son cause guess what? There's no baby risk!" responded Richie pushing the large woman out of the way.

"Eds is allergic to choco-"

"I discredited that theory a long time ago," responded Eddie as he climbed the stairs, "And don't call him Eds," Sonia Kaspbrak slumped down in a chair as he heard Eddie's bedroom door slam.

Eddie sat up once again when Richie entered the room, Richie came closer to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, making sure there was a smacking sound

"DID YOU HEAR THAT SONIA?" screamed Richie, and then he grabbed the tray giving him to Eddie.

"Richie germs!" pouted Eddie, but his boyfriend just laughed.

"Then we can be sick together," he said shrugging off Eddie's preoccupation, Richie snuggled beside Eddie and he turned on the TV, searching for his Netflix account. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Word Count: 791

one shot by writersblock924

I should start posting on timeeeeee. Oh well, probably doing a part two for this. Also, this is relatively happy.

-ɐıɟos

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘