2.

(A/N I don't do proof reads aymore so if there is a mistake then sorry)

Jungkook crawled onto Taehyungs lap and giggled softly when he saw a slight blush on Taehyungs face.

"What are you giggling at, virgin?" Taehyungs asked and moved his arms around jungkooks waist.

"How did you.... what I'm not a virgin shut up" jungkook defended with a huff.

"Well you said you wanted me to prolapse you and I'm sure if you understood what that meant then you wouldn't have said it" Taehyung said with a deep husky voice that made jungkook feel small.

"You just ruined the mood tae!!" Jungkook whined and hit him in the chest softly.

"No you ruined the mood when you were talking about being prolapsed. Seriously kookie you have to look up what that means" jungkook blushed at Taehyung calling him kookie. Only because he alway called him Jeon but what changed?

"I'm sorry daddy I just heard jimin say that about yoongi and I thought it was good" jungkook explained.

"One stop calling me daddy it makes me kinda uncomfortable and two you mean the jimin that failed on purpose so he could stay with his boyfriend that failed 2 times already."

"Well when you say it like that it makes it seem like I shouldn't listen to their advice" jungkook whimpered when he felt Taehyungs hands go lower to his ass and gave it a squeeze.

"I changed my mind about what I said earlier. I think my mom came back home and I don't want her to walk in on us fucking"

"Ok but only if you say so......even though this could be the only chance you get to sleep with me" Taehyung sighed and removed his hands.

"Wait nooo can you just..be gentle" jungkook whispered the last part.

"Whatever you say virgin boy" Taehyung teased.

"So how does this work do I take all my clothes off first or are you gonna do that for me or-" jungkook was cut off by Taehyungs lips on his own.

Taehyung pushed jungkook down so that he was laying on the neatly made bed they were sitting on. He crashed his lips against the latter and immediately stuck his tongue in Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook moaned though out the heated male out session as taehyung sucked on his tongue lightly. At one point jungkooks chin was in Taehyungs mouth. The elder of the two pulled away and looked down at jungkook. He brought his hand up to jungkooks chin and wiped away the spit that dropped down his chin during the kiss.

"Wow you actually are pretty attractive when you're like this" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook couldnt process what was going on so he just nodded. He yelped when he felt Taehyungs hot tongue on his earlobe. His minty breath sent a dark red blush to jungkooks cheeks.

"Are you ready to learn biology?" he whispered seductively. Usually those words would make jungkook want to gag but taehyung managed to make it sound sexy. Jungkook nodded slowly in response to Taehyungs question.

"Your gonna ne talking a lot, so you might as well get used to speaking" he said and pulled jungkooks shirt off.

He began to trail sweet wet kisses down jungkooks neck leaving hickeys at some areas. Jungkook tugged at the rim of taehyungs shirt
And he got the hint and pulled his own shirt. While taehyung left a hickey trail as he went lower jungkook was a whining mess under taehyungs touch.

"Pants off please" jungkook said breathlessly.

"I don't know who's pants you mean but it's ok baby both our pants would be off in a second" Taehyung teased.

Jungkook decided to do it himself because taehyung was being to slow. He pulled off his own pants then he did the same to taehyung. Taehyung's bulge was very prominent even through his boxers. Jungkook pulled taehyung to a standing position and got on his knees in front of him.

"Can I give you a bj taetae?" He asked innocently then he licked taehyungs bulge through his boxers which made him groan.

"Mitochondria it makes atp from glucose. Remember that kookie because i will quiz you after this" he said and jungkook whispered a quiet ok.

He pulled down Taehyungs boxers and his dick almost slapped jungkook in the face. Jungkook gulped before sticking his tongue out to lick the base all the way to the tip. He then began to take in Taehyungs dick in his mouth going as far as he could without gagging, Sadly that was only half. He began bobbing his head and jerked his hand on the part that didn't fit in his mouth.

"You re-member what a-atp is right?" Taehyung asked holding in his groaned.

Jungkook pulled away with a pop sound and said "yes"

"ATP is the stuff that keeps the cell going. It's like energy right?"

"Yea you got it" he said, tangled his fingers through jungkooks hair and rugged at it making jungkook whine in slight pain. The younger went back to the blowjob and took in more as he went on. Let's just say jungkook learned and actually remembered more then in the previous tutoring sessions.

After a few more minutes jungkook and Taehyung we're making out again on jungkooks bed taehyung still was fully naked with his hands on jungkooks ass that was directly on his dick.

The door creaked opened and jungkook pushed taehyung away a little.

"Jeon jungkook explain yourself right now mister" his mom yelled.

"I was just learning biology. It's not a big deal" he said and giggled.

                               The End

——————————————————-

Thx for reading this I hope you all continue to read my content.