9

Agree or Disagree: Most girls wants someone popular,good looking men in their life while most guys wants someone who will be crazy for them and they won't even care. The perfect example is all these shoujo manga and shounen mangas.

Most famous shoujo manga has the handsome, good looking, topper and the typical shy heroine.

One the other side most of the famous shoujo manga have the heroine that have only eyes for the hero while he doesn't care for romance. On top that shounen mangas heroines are curvy with big boobs and that's what most men actually wants.

Example: Naruto ( Hinata is crazy for him but he doesn't even notice, she is from a big family, have huge tits)

My hero academia ( Uraraka is in love with deku but he doesn't notice)

Black clover ( Noelle is the typical shounen heroine while Asta is the hero)

Attack on Titan ( Mikasas devotion to Eren , she can handle herself by her own.)

Bleach ( did you see the tits of orihimes? Besides she liked Ichigo)

I can give examples plenty of manga and anime for that.

Basically girls want someone who will take care of them and the handsomest while men wants someone who will take care of them and the prettiest. That's why both men and female aren't satisfied with each other and often says perfect boys only exist in mangas or Books.