Chapter one

It started out as a normal night at the bar for Lance McClain. Yet their she was, on of the most beautiful women he meet. She had beautiful toffee hair, her eyes so bright, they shined brighter then the stars. Her freckles looked like constellations and to believe that he has known her for years and missed out on so many chances on a happy life. It wasn't only physical attraction like it was with Allura. She had the most beautiful personality, she always could put him in his place and bring him back to earth.

That night one thing lead to another. Lance could feel Pidge's hot breath on his bare chest. He felt horrible, he was a married ma. Yet this felt so natural to him, all he wanted to do was wake up with Pidge by his side for the rest of his living days yet, he knew he couldn't. He had Allura and this was only a one time thing. That night both Lance and Pidge knew that Lance would not be leaving apartment B18 that night.

one month later

Pidge had awaken. She had been feeling like she had been feeling for the last month. Nauseous and miserable. That morning she had been expecting something yet it didn't come. All she could think about was the night with Lance. The electricity the had between, the hot breath , the passion.

20 minutes later Pidge has some how managed to have seven positive pregnancy tests on her kitchen counter. That day Cathine Elizabeth Holt had found out positives were sometimes negatives.