“So is she coming down here from Firth?” Logan asked me, I grabbed Amelia and Logan got the other stuff. We walked inside and I changed Amelia’s diaper and put her in her playpen.

“You hungry?” I called out.

“Yeah” Logan called back. I started cooking harissa roasted tomatoes couscous. I heard a knock on the door.

“Logan can you get that” I called out.

“Got it” Logan called out. I served up lunch and set it on the table.

“Becky this is Michelle, she’s the one that you called” Logan told me.

“Oh hello. Sorry about the mess, I just cooked lunch” I told her.

“No it’s fine” Michelle told me.

“So let’s go check out the backyard shall we?” I asked her.

“Yes” I walked over to Amelia and picked her up, we walked out the back.

“It’s really big” Michelle said.

“Yeah 50.3 acres of land” Logan told her.

“They will love this” Michelle said. I smiled and we walked back inside.

“We’re getting puppies” I told Amelia, she started clapping.

“Looks like we have another dog lover in our family” Logan told me.

“Well it does run in both of our families” I said. I grabbed my bag and and gave Michelle the money.

“Thank you so much. They do deserve you guys” Michelle told us, we smiled at her and we walked out to her car and saw the puppies. We let them out of car and they started sniffing around, Logan went to the pet store to get some stuff for the puppies. I waved bye to Michelle and walked inside with the puppies after me, I grabbed my Logan’s camera and started vlogging.

“Hey guys it’s Becky here. Logan just popped down to the pet store to get some stuff for the puppies we just got like 5 minutes ago. They’re in the backyard playing around at the moment, but they are purebred Border Collies, that’s right we’ve got two puppies and they’re from the same litter thank goodness. They are 9 weeks old, so in month terms they are 2 months and 1 week old. I begged Logan to get two because I didn’t want the other one to get lonely when I’m out with Amelia and Logan’s at school… most of you are probably are going to comment what about Bronx or Zeke, but like I said if I’m out then I don’t want to other puppy to get bored and lonely” I said. I heard the door open and saw Logan walking in.

“Alright, I’m going to help Logan so yeah” I turned the camera off and set it on the counter and set Amelia in her playpen. I took the three bags and started taking stuff out.

“What are we going to name them?” Logan asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Maybe Missy and Oscar” I told Logan.

“I like Missy, I’m not sure about Oscar” Logan told me.

“How about Baxter?” I asked him.

“Sounds better” Logan told me, I walked outside and the puppies ran up to me. I put their collars on and they ran back off to play. I walked back inside and grabbed my phone and called Kayli.

“Hey Becky what’s up?” Kayli asked me.

“What are you doing right now?” I asked her.

“Nothing much, just doing the dishes why?” Kayli asked me.

“Bring the kids and Bronx over” I told her.

“Alright we’ll be over soon” Kayli told me, we hung up and I called Shay.

“Hey Becky” I heard Gavin’s voice.

“Gavin? Where’s your dad?” I asked him.

“Vlogging” Gavin told me.

“Well tell him to get Zeke, you kids and Colette in the car and get you bums down here. I have something here that you kids will like” I told him.

“Hang on. Dad Aunt Becky’s on the phone and told us to get our bums to her house now” Gavin called out. I heard Shay’s laughter on the other end.

“We’re on our way” Gavin told me, we both hung up and I put my phone on charge, Logan’s doing the dishes. I put some food and water down for Missy and Baxter.

“Missy, Baxter food” I called out. I then saw the puppies run towards the house, they started eating. I heard cars pull up, I quickly closed the back door and walked to the front door and opened it.

“Alright kids I want you to close your eyes and grab onto my hips” I told them. They did so and I walked to the backyard.

“Zeke, sit. Bronx sit” I told them and they did as they were told.

“Alright open your eyes” I told them.

“Oh my goodness” I heard Brailee and Avia.

“They’re so cute” Emmi told me.

“This is Missy and this is Baxter” I told them, then they kids, Zeke and Bronx started playing around. I walked back inside and picked Amelia up and we walked into the living room.

“What was the surprise?” Colette asked me.

“We got two Boarder Collies today” Logan told them. I put Amelia on the floor and she started playing with her toys. Everyone started talking, I looked down at Amelia and she started to crawl.

“What, Logan” I patted his knee and pointed to Amelia.

“She’s starting to crawl” Logan said.

“What? She’s only 6 months, that’s not fair” Shay said. Everyone started laughing.

A/N: Next chapter is broken into 3 parts