chapter 27

Finally it was the ' Wedding Day ' .

There was a hell lot of hustle and bustle, as the baraat was standing in front of Murthy Villa.

Moving outside with the plate of aarti, Mr and Mrs Murthy witnessed Manik sitting on the back of the horse. While, a crowd was dancing to all peppy songs , in front of him.

Cascading down the back of the horse, Manik came and stood in front of Mrs Murthy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cascading down the back of the horse, Manik came and stood in front of Mrs Murthy.

Beaming with happiness, Mrs Murthy just raised her hands to apply the sandal wood paste on his forehead, when Manik declared " ek minute Cutie! !!! "

Getting extremely confused, the elders looked at each other with inquisitiveness.

Walking away from there, Manik entered the garden area followed by the elders .

Fishing out his mobile, Manik dialed a number.

And the next instant he heard Nandini's voice booming from the other end " kya hai bey? ???...shanti se ready toh hone de!!!! "

Manik ( gravely ) : balcony ke stairs se abhi ke abhi neeche aa! !!!.... waise hi tu ready hone ke baad bhi chudail laag ne wali hai! !!....so why to waste the time!!!!

Nandini's nose turned red with anger and she spat " ruk jaa tu! !!.....aaj toh tu gaya! !!!! "

Ending the call, Manik sheepishly smiled. While, the elders were literally looking for word's to say.

Holding the heavy lehenga in her hands, Nandini marched down the stairs, giving a tough competition to the red dress which she was wearing.

Standing in front of Manik, Nandini folded her arms near her chest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Standing in front of Manik, Nandini folded her arms near her chest .

Nandini ( pissed ) : toh. ...ready hone ke baad bhi main chudail hi dikh ti hu naa tujhe? ????

Manik ( mischievously ) : generally tu ready hone ke baad bhi chudail hi laagti hai! !!!....but for a change. ..you look pretty. ..bass sirf ek hi cheez ki kaami hai! !!!

Manan ff : Best Friends Forever जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें