Heart went down part 2

Yeonwoo: hey are u even listening?

Yeonwoo grabbed Nancy's hand and started to carried her like carrying a full of sack of rice, nancy tummy is on yeonwoo's shoulder.

Nancy: hey put me down!! Where are u taking me??? *yelling*
Yeonwoo: you said you wanted to go home, so im gonna sent tou home
Nancy: im just gonna walk just put me down, go eat with your girlfriend
Yeonwoo: no nancy your hurt, your knees are also bleeding, stop acting a stubborn baby.

Yeonwoo carried nancy in the car so nancy can rest in their, yeonwoo went back to the restaurant to have a take out of food and gave to nancy, yeonwoo already told her girlfriend which is her girlfriend seolhyun owned the restaurant that yeonwoo cant go back because yeonwoo needs to take care of nancy because its also her fault why nancy got injured.

Nancy: hey, why are u here? *ruggely*
Yeonwoo: why are you like that? Okay im sorry for what i did earlier i know its my fault but can you pls stop being rugged.
Nancy: *inner thought* whatever

10 minutes later nancy and yeonwoo landed on their destination which is nancy's apartment, yeonwoo slowly give nancy a piggyback ride because nancy's knees are bleeding. Yeonwoo ask nancy if where is the key in their room nancy its on her bag so nancy gave her bag to yeonwoo so yeonwoo started exploring nancy's bag to find the key while finding the keys, yeonwoo accidently hold something squishy she thought it was a stuff toy but when yeonwoo keep touching it she realizes afterwards it was nancys bra.

Yeonwoo: WOW!! Nancy!! Woow!! *screaming like a pervert*
Nancy: what?! What?! *ask curious*

Yeonwoo suddenly lift nancy bra up with her middle finger and teasing nancy.

Yeonwoo: WOW!! Nancy!! Idk why but if i saw you wearing this bra im gonna be melt GOD!! *act like a pervet*
Nancy: stop it you pervert! Just find my keys okay coz i know im heavy.
Yeonwoo: its okay as long as your boobs atouch to my back that would very okay i would carry you all day bcoz u have a squishy bboobs no joke. *complain*
Nancy: how dare you! Let me down pervert! *shaking yeonwoo's shoulder*
Yeonwoo: okay cum down cum down.
Nancy: did u just said "cum" instead of calm ur such a pervet get the fuck out of my face! *angrily*
Yeonwoo: ahh no im gonna eat breakfast with you i brought a food from the restaurant of girlfriend.

Nancy finally found her keys so yeonwoo and her went inside.

Nancy: my house is not that big as yours so if you dont like it you can go now.
Yeonwoo: whatever u say babe, where is your untensils?
Nancy: can you stop calling me babe we are not dating and you have a girlfriend pls stop and oh the kitchen is there *nancy pointed*

While yeonwoo walking to the kitchen, yeonwoo suddenly saw a pic of nancy and her sister brenda wearing bathing suit which yeonwoo made her blush.

Nancy: hey what are u takin so long??
Yeonwoo: just a sex
Nancy: WTF??? did u just say sex?
Yeonwoo lied: No i mean sex, i mean sec just a sec gash nancy.
Nancy: whatever.

Yeonwoo and Nancy started to eat and nancy didnt know that JooE,Ahin and Daisy sleeping at the same room which is Jooe ahin and daisy can hear nancy and yeonwoo talking which made them awake.

JooE appeard out of nowhere
Jooe: hey good morning *jooe said while rubbing her eyes and yawning at the same time*

Nancy got shook bcoz she didnt know Jooe was there in here room

Nancy: wh-what are y-ou do- ing he- *yeonwoo interupt*
Yeonwoo: go get some plate and lets start to eat

JooE's eyes got widened and quickly called Ahin and Daisy while sleeping

Jooe: HEY 2 IDIOTS THERE IS A FOOD WAKE UP YOU STUPID!!!
Ahin: ha? What? *rubbing her head*

Daisy is still sleeping so Jooe kick Daisy's butt to woke her up, Daisy didnt woke up so JooE screamed "DAISY JANE IS HERE GET READY" Daisy quickly got up and started saying "JANE-UNNIE WHERE, WHRE"

JooE: finally you 2 woke up, yeonwoo the enemy of nancy brought as a food
"WHAT? HOW?" Daisy and Ahin in synced
JooE: just lets go out.

Im trying to be a good writer