11 ~ Thanksgiving.

Start from the beginning

"Why that big?"

"Because we both know after tomorrow we won't be cooking again until Christmas." Garrett let out a small laugh and nodded.

"True." I placed the frozen bird into the cart and continued walking down the aisles. I smiled a little when I felt Garretts arm wrap around my waist.

"I thought you didn't like showing affection in public?" Garrett shrugged and looked down at me.

"It's thanksgiving. And I'm thankful to have you in my life." I felt my cheeks turn a bright red at both his words and lips connecting with my hair. We grabbed a few more things and headed towards cash. I payed while garrett packed up the bags. I helped him put them in the cart and headed back to the car. We packed up the trunk and started our journey home.

Hopefully this turns out the way I want it to...

*** THE NEXT DAY  ***

I woke up to a familiar weight on my chest; Garretts head. I looked down to in fact see his head resting on my bare chest. I smiled wide and kissed his hair, running my hands up and down his bare sides. He let out a gentle sound and smiled.

"Morning princess." He chuckled at the nickname and looked up at me.

"Mornin handsome." Garretts Tennessee accent always came out in the mornings and it was so deep and beautiful. It was like a drug. I can't go a day without hearing it.

He leaned his head up and planted his lips to mine. I could still taste the sweetness of last night lingering on his lips.

"Last night was fun." He muttered into my mouth. I nodded and smiled.

"It was. That jacket got hot though."

"But you looked cute in it so that's all that matters." I rolled my eyes and moved garrett off me, throwing the blanket off aswell and placed my bare feet on the cold floor. I reached for the nearest pair of boxers, which were Garretts, and pulled them on.

"Those happen to be mine." He muttered from behind me. I shrugged and stood up.

"They were the closest to me. And they're  comfortable." I could feel garrett rolling his eyes. I stood up fully and grabbed my phone from its place on the charger. It was almost 1:00 in the afternoon. I had to pick his parents up from the airport at 2. It was time to set my plan into motion.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up and start the turkey. You wanna help?" I walked over to Garretts closet and looked through the clothes of mine I kept here. Garrett shook his head and stood beside me, doing the same but to his clothes.

"As much as I would love to I have alot of editing to get done. If I don't post a video soon I'm pretty sure the fans are going to hunt me down and throw tiny babies at me." I laughed and shook my head, walking over to the bathroom.

"And you wonder why I don't have a channel of my own." I heard garrett scoff, causing me to laugh even more. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I pulled the boxers off me and stepped into the shower after turning it on. I did my usual shower routine of washing my hair, body, shaving certain parts and brushing my teeth. I finished up and turned off the water, stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist. I dried my face on another towel and shaved at my beard, giving it a more clean cut look.

I cleaned up the bathroom and walked back to Garretts room to change.

"Bathrooms yours." Garrett kissed my cheek as he walked towards it. I let the towel around my waist drop and pulled on a simple pair of black boxers. I pulled on some black jeans afterwards and a black tshirt. I pulled a flannel over myself and rolled up the sleeves.