"We have too," I say. My words slightly confuse Declan. Sure, we've needed to get out of situations before, but no one has ever said it. It was more like a silent agreement, so why I would say it now only threw Declan.

This was it.

"I'm pregnant," I say, the words slipping off my tongue for the second time in my life. Though, the first time was very different then this time and I felt completely different telling Declan.

The first time was excitement and happiness. This time was nervous and scared. Sure we had mentioned we wanted to try again, but it was something that was said once, tried twice, and never spoke of again. Unlike the first, this one came a lot quicker.

Declan's mouth drops slightly, his face looking as if someone had just slapped him and he was in shock. I can't stand to be this close to him, unsure of his feelings. I quickly stand and move away, causing Declan to stand and watch me.

I move my hair out of my face and look at the ground as I talk. "I know this is horrible timing and right now things seem to be getting worst and I debated on whether or not to tell you, because I didn't know how'd you feel-"

I'm cut off by Declan cupping my face in his hands and his lips on me. He kisses me twice, the second one I return before we pull away from each other.

My mouth is parted in slight shock while Declan's reveals what he's feeling. A smile from ear to ear. "The world may have given us shity cards. But you're not one of them." His hand goes to my stomach, "And neither is this baby."

Something that I never do is done. My eyes fill with tears as a relieved smile forms on my lips and I quickly kiss Declan.

All the fear and nerves I've felt since I found out vanished in that kiss. New emotions were brought to the surface, emotions I haven't felt in so long that it felt strange. Yet I loved it.

As quickly as my nerves and fear had vanished they returned at just the sound of one man's voice. "Search, there, there and here. Go through each building inch by inch," Chesterfield ordered his men.

"No," I said, fear in my voice.

I can feel Declan's body go tense and his face distorts in anger, "I'm gonna tear him apart."

Declan's feet carries him two steps before my hand reach out and grab his large arm. "Declan, wait. There will be a time for that, but not now." My husband looks at me, his face still showing how angry he was while mine held nothing but plead. Plead that he wouldn't go out there and get shot. Plead that he fined a different way. Plead for a miracle.

And for once, one happened.

Grace's voice is heard outside, talking to Chesterfield. Quickly mine and Declan's bodies move towards the window, peeking out to catch a glimpse of the two with guard around them.

"What's going on?"

"You tell me, Grace! I know what's happened."

Grace's face scrunches up, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Imogen told me everything," Chesterfield said angrily.

Gesturing to Chesterfield, Grace said, "If you and Imogen are so close, why didn't you marry her instead of me?" A question I'd like to know the answer too as well.

Chesterfield steps towards Grace making my hand reach up and grab Declan's shirt, squeezing it tightly. I'm unsure what will happen next and my mind only thinks the worst as Chesterfield talks. "I will not accept my wife undermining the operations of this company. Imogen will take over license of the Ale, and you will learn your place by my side."