Chapter One:: My Love

There he was. The guy of my dreams passing by, making my heart beat uncontrollably. I was a few meters away from him, still trying my best to hide my presence. Not like he would notice me though. The hallway was packed, and everybody was trying to get as close as they can to him. Why? you may ask. It's probably because he's Jung Jin Young, the leader of a rookie boy group called B1A4.

It's not like it's like this everyday. I mean it would be now since Jin Young has finally came back. He left school a few months ago due to his debut and heavy tight-packed schedules. How do I know all of this? It's because I've been obsessed with him for over four years. Let's just say I'm some sort of secret admirer— yeah, that sort of thing. Funny fact is I'm not sure whether he knows my name.

And since he's back, I did what I always used to do. stalk. stalk. stalk. I mean— just follow. I tailed him to the cafeteria once again. I forgot to mention how hot he looks. Hotter than before. I just don't understand how someone as perfect as him actually exists in the world. He sat down with some of his old friends and ate with them, while I prefered sitting alone, keeping my eyes glued to him.

"Lexi?" I heard a familiar voice say my name. "Is that you?"

I twisted my torso around to check who was calling me, and I saw a face I haven't seen in a long time. It was Cha Sun Woo, my crazy childhood bestfriend.

"Sun Woo-ah!" I beamed, pulling him into a hug.

"Looks like you missed me." he chuckled. 

"Why would I miss you?" I denied.

"Give it a rest. Just say you missed me." he teased. 

"Okay. I did." 

"How have you been? It's been a while since I last talked to my bestie." He said, finally sitting down with me.

"I'm been doing well, but a lot better now." I grinned at him. "How 'bout you, Baro-shi?

"Don't call me that. It makes me feel awkward." He laughed. "I'm great."

"Probably living the dream, right?" I teased.

"It's really not that fun and easy." 

Yes. He's B1A4's Baro. My bestfriend was in the same group as Jung Jin Young. Although he still has no Idea about my little insanity over his leader — I'm trying my best not to sound like a crazy fangirl. I'm actually proud of myself for not blurting out to everyone I know that I'm his bestfriend.