Over and Over Again

Start from the beginning

Seungwan laughs. "You do know that you and I are both weirdos for taking that class too, right? And anyways, I don't have any deets yet. I just told you what I heard."

"Well, let's go then... I'm really curious." Sooyoung pulls her friend and heads straight to their first class.

Everyone is in chaos, chatting and playing with their friends when the professor suddenly comes in with someone else, causing everyone to go back to their places. Sooyoung's eyes widen as he sees the boy with their teacher, it's Mr. Six.

"Well, what a coincidence." Sooyoung says under her breathe. The girl next to her looks at her curiously but she just shook her head.

The professor clears his throat to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys, we have a new comer in our class today. Please introduce yourself." He gestures the boy.

"Hello my name is Yook Sungjae. I look forward to getting to know all of you." Sungjae's eyes scan everyone in the room and lands longer on one particular short black-haired beauty.

Seungwan nudges the girl next to her. "He's looking at you." She whispers.

"He's looking at everyone." Sooyoung whispers right back.

"Yeah but he stared at you longer." Seungwan teases.

Sooyoung shushes her friend in an attempt to hide her shy face. "Stop it. The professor might hear us."

"Okay Sungjae, please take a seat next to Ms. Park Sooyoung." The professor suddenly says.

Sooyoung's eyes widen as she turns to see that the empty seat next to her suddenly gets occupied by a brown-haired boy. The professor gives them free time since it's their first week of classes. Sungjae opens the book he has in his bag and reads quietly.

The next day, Sooyoung goes on her usual day and goes to the coffee shop only to see Sungjae right behind him who is busy on his phone. After she get her coffee, she seats on her usual sit and to her surprise, Sungjae approaches her.

"Hi, it's Sooyoung right?" Sungjae says in a cheerful voice.

Sooyoung gapes but manages to recover herself. "Uh, yes. Hi Sungjae. What can I do for you?"

Sungjae chuckles and scratches the back of his neck. "I'm new to this town as you may have noticed and I don't know anyone from here. I was hoping if I could sit with you?"

"O-Of course." Sooyoung swears something about him being shy did something to her innocent heart.

"You know, you're so pretty." Sungjae suddenly says out of the blue, causing the girl to suddenly choke on her drink. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

Sooyoung keeps on coughing. "You can't say something like that and expect me not to show any reaction."

"Why? Doesn't anyone else tell that?" Sungjae looks sincerely shocked. "You're pretty though?"

Sooyoung stands up as a way to hide her blushing cheeks. "I-I'm gonna go ahead. Bye."

Sooyoung gets out of the coffee shop and head straight to the university and sits next to a sleeping Sungjae attempting to not wake him up.

"How did he manage to get here before me?" Sooyoung thinks.

The following days, whenever she looks at Sungjae, Sooyoung would feel as if her heart would jump out of her chest, her face would suddenly feel hot and her palms would get sweaty. Not knowing what it truly means, she thinks that she only has fever and skips school the next day. But somehow, even when she doesn't see him the whole day, Sungjae would always pop in her head making her heart do things that her innocent mind doesn't know how to interpret.