11.At prem's house , being prem

Start from the beginning

Pragya nodded .

" this is maya 's room . Come i will introduce"

He take her inside , where a girl is reading a book . Adi signal pragya to be silent and slowly goes near maya and shout " maya "

 Adi signal pragya to be silent and slowly goes near maya and shout " maya "

She jerk from her chair and drop the book . Adi began to laugh . Maya angrily look at him . " you , how many time i said you dont make this kind of things . "

Then she notice pragya and asked " who is she ?"

" its  prem bhai s friend . Mom said me take her here . "

" What prem came back . Where he is . ...."

" hold on ..., he will not leave today ok . "

" i m so happy . I want to see him . "

" he is at his room . Wait .. dont go there "

" why ?"

" he was bathing . He will come after fresh up . Ok .  And have patients ...he will be yours one day "

Pragya shocked to the core when she heard the last sentence . 

" ok i m leaving " said adi and left the room.

Maya shaken pragya .

" where are you lost . I m calling you . You are not responding "
Pragya came back to sense .

" nothing . I ...just . By the way who is abh......prem to you ? "

Maya began to blush and said " my would be husband "

Pragya in mind' what ? . This purab . I will not leave him . He didnt informed me about this . Now what will i do ?"

" you lost one more time "maya asked pragya while shaking.

"Nothing just thinking about something. "

" here is the dress . Take a shower . You will feel fresh . i m going to kichen close the door ok "

" thank you" .

when maya left from there . pragya went to abhi s room .

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

at that time in prem's room

abhi hold purab and asked him " what that adithya is saying "

" what he said ?"

" he said bhabhi will be happy and who is that ? tell me the truth purab ....are ...prem married "

purab give a caught expression . he thought to himself ' what will i do if they came to know ,i know this before "

" where you lost purab ? speak up man "

" i will tell you " pragya said .

" you...why you came here ? if they see you here what will happen " purab said .

" before that i want answer to one question purab "

purab became panick and " i will give you later now go from here " purab push pragya towards the door.

" stop this purab . let her ask the question" abhi protested purab .

" ok now tell . do you know before that ....abhi is engaged to maya ? pragya asked

" what ?" abhi who was drinking water slip the water .

purab give a caught face .pragya understood he know this before .

" if you know this before . why didnt you tell that before ?. and what neil uncle is saying about argument and you are informing about him ?" pragya asked purab 

purab remain quiet .

" speak up purab " abhi shout .

" shhh...in low voice . they will come here "

" ok . i will tell you. from my knowledge prem and maya engagement was six years back and those argument is about his marriage . he too adamant that he cant get married to maya .and no other girl . the argument become bigger and on that day he left this house and it was two and half year back . one day accidently i meet neil uncle and he said this to me and asked about him .that time he was working with us . so i gave him your details and they were asking me to get you back here and without no way i agreed . you know they consider me as their son and how can i reject their word "

" we are not against  that purab . why didnt you informed that im engaged ...i mean prem engaged to maya " abhi said to purab .

" its all because of pragya . she was really in hurry and...i forget about it "

after some time , 

pragya was sitting on the bed , abhi was leaning  towards wall and purab is sitting on chair .

" what was happening here ?"ragini asked . who came here to call them for lunch .

" you didnt changed you dress"

all stand up by hearing her sound . 

" vo... aunty ... we are thinking about going back..." purab said 

" going back?...." there came neil . 

" we will not leave you . you have to here for one week. " neil said 

" but aun.....mom we have to leave " abhi said .

" you are coming here after 2 and half year and saying you want to go back that too today ,.no way . and you all are staying here " neil said 

" but ...."purab began but pragya completed by saying " ok anuty . we will stay here "

" that like my girl " ragini hugged pragya .

" and go change your dress and come back soon " ragini said .

" ok mom " , ragini and neil left .

" are you mad ? what is in your mind ?" purab asked.

" purab , listen . we have to find about prem and the most important thing is he have to remember about the past . for that we have to be here for some days . and in the case if he didnt remember any thing , we will get something ,from which we can find about his past and prem's truth "

" you are right " abhi and purab said .

hi guys how are you all. 

firstly sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes .and thanks a lot for those votes and comments . and do vote if you like and dont forget to let me know about this part through your comment and please let me know if its boring .

thank you and bye