11.At prem's house , being prem

Începe de la început

There came a women . She came and hugged abhi . Abhi too reciprocate it .

" why didnt you call ? You forget us ? Dont you know your family will not happy with out you ?"

Then she looked at purab and pragya .

" now i came to know how you came here. Its obviously purab had brought you . Right . And who is this girl ?"

" i too forget to ask who is she ?"

Abhi and purab looked at pragya .

Abhi began to say " ...vo......"

" my sister . We are working on same company " purab completed .

Abhi and pragya looked at him .

" oh . What is your name ?"

" pragya "

" nice name ."

There came some one who call abhi as bhai and give a bone crush hug. Abhi was taken aback . But managed to hug him back .

" adithya ,  he will not leave "  neil said to his son

" adithya ,  he will not leave "  neil said to his son .

" it is adithya , prem s brother " purab said to pragya .

Adithya said abhi in his ear " do you know how much happy will be bhabhi "

Abhi broke the hug suddenly in shock . Adi give an oops face and grin .

" why are you quiet prem ? " ragini asked him .

" nothing mom. No words are coming . After seeing you all "

Ragini catch his ear " you are always like this . Dramabazz "

Pragya and purab laughed silently . While abhi ," mom , leave me . Look this purab and pragya is laughing "

Ragini leave his ear . Abhi rub his ear and angrily look at laughing pragya and purab .

"Ok ,  go ... go inside and took a shower i will take something to eat  and adi ,show maya 's room to pragya and inform her about it . "

Adi take pragya to maya's room .

" im adithya. Call me adi " he forward his hand .

Pragya smiled and took his hand and shake back by saying " i m pragya "

" are you his new friend . I mean i didnt hear your name from him "