Darkness, Hate, Lies

In this chapter (y/n) will feel trapped and lost as if she made a mistake...

You were in some room where there was just a small window....Darkness formed around you as you started to see things. "Well someone woke up." Tord Said. "W-Why am I here? Why can I move?" You Asked. "Dear you can't move because your tied up and your here because you've lied to us. Trying to leave us, run away from us, you even made Edd very mad with you. So as punishment you must be tied up and since Edd and the others went to the store, Edd told me that you need to be punished by me." Tord Said holding a knife behind his back. "P-Please Tord don't! I just wanted my old life back....you've all been so cruel, lustful, too protective, and seductive around me and I couldn't take it anymore! You guys were my best friends who I really was glad to have, but then you saw me hanging around someone and just snapped. You killed them in the dark, you lied to me saying that it wasn't you it was them, then you tried to have sex with me! I.......don't know any of you anymore.......it's just a faded memories full of darkness, hate, and lies now....*sobbing*." You said as you started to cry. "(Y/n) we love you and we had to, I only did it to protect you. Now no more talking your only distracting me so I won't hurt you and this will hurt a lot." Tord Says as he picks you up and lays on a cold metal table.

"Hmm now since I have a dagger I could just carve my name first on your back, next Edd's, then Tom's and lastly Matt's." Tord Says as he started carving their names on your back. It hurt like hell as he started carving their names on your back. Making you even more paranoid till (warning blood) blood oozed out your mouth making drips of blood fall on the floor. Tord notice this and stopped to grab some bandages and towels. He came back and opened up your mouth and put on small towel in it, then he got back to what he was doing and carved Edd's name, then Tom's and lastly Matt's. "There all done now (y/n) I just need to wrap you up and I'm completely finished."

Cliffhanger 😀