Prologue

(song: Scattle - Electric)

Prologue

It's year 2050, world has passed through a huge war, between U.S.A and North Korea, with Russia supporting U.S.A.

This one was, in my personal opinion, the most destructive and cruel one, since a lot. Kids, youths, innocent people, all of these, suffered this hell, because the technology; it has advanced a lot, and I mean a LOT, from remote control planes that can carry atomic bombs (not one, not two, but dozens of this) to microscopic mechanical bugs than can instantly kill by just injecting a biological weapon, they call it ANTHRAX R...Anthrax reborn.

I used to be a soldier in the army, but, in combat, I got badly injured, I lost my right arm, my left leg till the knee, and part of my brain.

With the new medical advances, my brain was reconstructed using biomechanical devices, now, I have like 75% human brain, 25% robotic.

My leg was replaced with a completely robotic one, it is stronger, faster, but unfortunately, it looks really...mechanical, is not covered with human tissue, but it's ok, the one with tissue was actually really expensive, and so was my arm, completely robotic, now I look like a cyborg, it's not that bad anyways, I can still do my life with no problem.

I came back to home, a place in a countryside, away from the city, but no too much, when I got my "vacations", with my wife, the woman I love with all my life, and my little kid. Our names? I am joseph, my wife is Annie, and my kid is Kyle.