Charlie stares at McTaggart, "I don't know if that's brave or stupid."

"Sometimes they're one and the same," McTaggart said with a wicked smirk towards Charlie. He stands and makes his way out into the open, making sure not to grab anyone's attention until he's far enough away from us.

"What's the plan?" Charlie asked us?

Declan watches McTaggart as he speaks, "Wait for McTaggart to get rid of them. Then we walk in, we'll take it." He nods towards the small canon, my eyes brightening up at the sight.

We needed something to get through the wall that Michael and his two new friends were digging. By now they should have it pretty cleared away, ready for us.

I watch McTaggart as he creates a small distraction with the head Red Coat. It's enough to get him to walk away from the tables and over to the barrel of water. We use that opportunity to sneak around and grab our things. Declan grabs the canon, Charlie, the equipment that is needed to load it, and I grab the gun powder before heading to the Root Cellar.

The three of us sneak into the Root Cellar, closing the door behind us as we descend down into it. We set the items down as we look at the giant hole in the side wall, heading in the direction of the supply room.

Declan tilts his head inside the hole, scaring Michael and the two boys, "Michael, my boy."

"Harp. You made it," Michael says with a smile as he climbs out. The two boys stay inside, continuing to dig.

Nodding, Declan said, "Alright. Well, we got a deal with Elizabeth Carruthers. She's ready and waiting."

Michael nodded, smiling impressively, "Well done. I guess you got a bit of Irish charm left lurking in there after all."

Declan groans while I smile, agreeing with Michael. He does have his charming ways, at least to me he does. Declan looks back at me, lightly glaring at me which makes my smile grow even more.

Focusing his attention back on Michael, Declan says, "We lost Jack. But we found this."

Charlie reveals the cannon, making Michael smile wide.

Focusing back on the task at hand, I say, "Redcoats are doing military drills. That should hide the sound of the cannon."

"Should take care of that wall too," Declan said before turning towards Michael. "Charlie, shall we?" Charlie nods and both of them slip past me and Michael.

Michael moves next to me, both of us watching as Declan and Charlie get the cannon ready. We both jump slightly when the cellar door opens, revealing McTaggart with an unconscious Red Coat draped over his shoulders. He walks down the steps of the cellar before throwing the Red Coat onto the ground.

"What in the name of Jesus did you bring him in here for?" Michael exclaims to McTaggart while my eyes look between the Red Coat, Michael, and McTaggart.

"Ah well, I should've just killed the fucker, but a dead body's a bit more suspicious than a missing one, is it not?" McTaggart said kind of rude, making Michael take a step towards him.

I quickly interfere, not wanting these two to start a fight. I step in between them, looking at McTaggart, "Just... make sure he doesn't make any noise."

McTaggart looks over my shoulder towards Michael, "You're very welcome, by the way."

Michael scuffs, shaking his head, "Don't do me any more favors."

McTaggart heads back up the steps, closing the cellar door behind him as he takes watch. The second the door closes Declan sticks his head into the hole, "Alright, boys! Everybody out."