The Lion's Share

Is this real? Am I dreaming?

I moan as Sam bites my lip trying to get me to open my mouth, his grip tightens on my waist as I pull at his hair, his thumb rubs circles on my cheek, I pull away from him so I could breath, but he seemed fine, because he started kissing my neck trying to find my-

"Sam!" I moaned out, looks like he found my weak spot. He attacked it over and over, sure to leave a hickey.

"Your mine now. No one will be able to touch you like this ever again! Unless they want to die." He growled into my neck, I moaned again at how possessive he was, that and him growling in that sexy Irish accent against my neck had me knees shaking. I meekly nodded not daring to say a word. He growled and pulled away from me,

"I want to hear you Viktoria!" He growled looking into my eyes... eyes!

"Oh my gods! Sam you eyes! They're golden!" I say shocked.

"Viktoria I can explain!" He said hurriedly looking a bit scared,

"Sammy where are-" I look over and see Tamika glaring at me "What the hell Sammy!" she shrieked looking at the back of his head, he looks into my eyes, his anger very evident.

"Tamika" I say "Maybe you should leave" I say slowly and lowly so I don't trigger Sam.

"Uh excuse me bitch! That's my boyfriend! If anyone should leave it be you!" I feel so stupid. I should of know Sam didn't break it off with her. He used me. Damn it Viktoria! My hands fall from Sam's hair and I look him in the eyes, he looks like a little boy caught by his mother with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Let me go Samuel." I say coldly and glare at him, he opens his mouth to say something but I shake my head.

"Its to late Samuel." I walk away from him and immediately feel cold. I want nothing more then to go back into his arms but he fucked up . He fucked up big time.

"And Samuel to answer you, I'm not yours. I never was, never will be." I walked out of the empty class room amd way from Sam.

"Viktoria!" He called out to me but I ignored it. That stupid arse!

"Bloody hell" I whispered as I slumped against a wall "I'm such a fool"

"A beautiful one" A male voice said beside me...

~~~~~~

A/n

And that was a sneak peak of what's to come

love you

-CainIsMyName