Henry nodded, "your going to like her Bendy. I just know it." Bendy gave a small smile. Linda put his breakfast down on the table, and the demon started to eat.

"Once Boris and Alice wake up, you three could help me set up for Ashley's arrival." Linda suggested.

"Okay!" Bendy replied. With perfect timing Boris and Alice came downstairs and sat down at the table.

"Morning Bendy. Morning Henry." Boris yawned.

"Morning guys." Bendy replied. Linda gave the two other toons their breakfast and told them they are aloud to help out once they finish eating. This made Alice excited beaming in joy.

"Really?!" She asked. Linda nodded. The angel squealed in excitement being happy to help. Linda chuckled over the angel's excitement including a certain little demon's, which made Henry smile.

After breakfast was done, the toons helped out Linda before Ashley's arrival. Boris helped clean the house, Alice helped set the table and Bendy helped Linda cook. It was the first time the toons did work, and for starters they were good.

Once everything was set for Ashley the toons hanged out in their room getting games and toys set up for Ashley for when she arrives.

DINGDONG

The toons faced the door knowing Ashley has arrived. The toons ran downstairs, but stop to take a look. What they saw was Henry hugging a young girl and her mother, to what Boris and Alice heard last night was Henry's daughter. Once Henry's daughter left the toons walked the last set of steps downstairs.

"Everyone this is Ashley." Henry introduced. The toons saw a girl roughly around 9-years old with bright orange hair, an orange dress long white stockings, and orange shoes. The girl opened her eyes revealing them to be these bright golden eyes. Her eyes sparkled seeing the toons.

"Bendy!" She exclaimed. Ashley ran to the ink demon and gave him a hug. Bendy almost fell back as the young girl hugged him. He was shocked Ashley knew about him. His cartoons haven't been on for over 30 years! How could a 9-year old know everything about Bendy and his friends.

The demon smiled hugging Ashley back. "How do you know about me?" He asked.

Ashley let go of the hug and faced the toon, "my mommy told me all about your cartoons, so did grandpa Henry!" She pointed.

"Maybe a little bit too much," Henry blushed rubbing the back of his head.

The toons laughed seeing Henry getting embarrassed over the fact he gave a lot of Bendy trivia and stories. Once that was done, Ashley went over to the toons room and played a board game. "So how are you guys real?" Ashley asked, moving her piece around the board.

The toons went quiet and looked down. It's hard for them to answer a question like that. It brought them too many bad memories, "well we were brought to life by a man named Joey, and well..." Bendy trailed off remembering all the pain and torture he, Boris, Alice and the workers gone through. "It was a messy situation."

"Oh, sorry." Ashley whispered.

"Its okay. Its hard for us to talk about it right now." Alice reassured. Ashley gave a smiled and hugged Alice. The angel smiled and hugged her back.

The toons and Ashley turned around and saw Linda come up with cookies and sandwiches. "Thought you guys were getting hungry, so I brought lunch up here for you guys."

"Thanks Linda!"

"Thanks Grandma!"

Linda smiled, "You're welcome," as she was about to leave, she gave one last turn to the kids, "if you need anything just give a call."

The toons each grabbed a sandwich and cookie and started to chow down on the food holding off their game till later. As they ate, Ashley couldn't take notice of Bendy badges.

"Bendy?" Ashley asked. The toon faced the young girl, "are you okay? You look hurt."

Bendy sighed remembering his injury from yesterday. He touched his cheek and felt the bandage was still on, "yeah I got picked on by some kids yesterday." He explained.

"Oh." Ashley turned away not wanting to ask anymore. Bendy saw Ashley looked mournful.

"Is everything alright?"

"Sort of, I get bullied as well." She admitted.

"You've been picked on by kids too?" Bendy asked.

Ashley nodded, "yeah, but it gets better," she added, but looked down again, "sometimes."

Bendy felt bad for the girl and put his arm around her. "Sorry you're going through that."

"Its not your fault. My mommy and daddy know about my situation, and they cheer me up with ice cream, or cake."

Bendy chuckled. This girl has one lively personality, he liked that, "Henry patched me up, and gave me a hug," he explained. "It made me feel a lot better." Bendy explained with a smile on his face. The two then felt another pair of arms hug them tight and it was Boris giving them a huge bear hug.

The two laughed as Boris hugged them tight giving them little nuzzles to cheer them up. Alice sighed and decided to join in on the hug train with her brothers and her niece.