"What? What could you possibly have to tell me this early in the fucking mornin'?"
"My bad girl it's 1:30 in the afternoon over here I'm on my lunch break."
"Lunch break? Where yo ass work?" He suddenly got my attention.

"Oh girl that's why I called you. I work at the Versace headquarters. Get on my level whore." He said confidently.
"Oh yeah? What's your position?"
[A/N: Stop being nasty y'all even though I'm probably the only reason y'all even thinking nasty now.]

"Receptionist." He said with an unnecessary amount of assertiveness.
"Yo no offense but I think they made a mistake. You are the last thing I'd ever want to see when I walk into a building." I said truthfully. Onika stirred next to me and Jaylin let out a little snort.

"Daddy who you talking to?" Onika asked me as she cutely rubbed her eyes.
"This stupid ass solicitor keep asking me if I want some sort of pill." I lied.
"So...why you having a whole conversation with them?" She asked.
"Uh...you know what I'm getting a little tired. Good night pill man." I hung up the phone.
"Whatever Robyn." Onika laid back down and turned away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onika's POV

I groaned as my phone vibrated next to me.

BumbleBey🐝❤️
You up baby? I wanna see you and Robby.😏

I smirked before replying.

To BumbleBey🐝❤️
Yours or mine?

BumbleBey🐝❤️
Come see me. I'm not in the house, you know where to find me.💛

To BumbleBey🐝❤️
See you soon peaches.

BumbleBey🐝❤️
Save it for the room baby.

"Thumb Thumb. Wake up." I shook Robyn.
"What you want Onika?" She grumbled.
"Bey wants us to come over." I said impatiently.
"She can suck my dick if she thinks I'm moving anymore boxes especially this late at night."
"Robyn that's what she's trying to do. Now come on!" I whisper yelled.

"Go to sleep Onika." She said causing me to roll my eyes.
"Noooo." I whined. She rolled away from me. I roughly grabbed her ass.
"Onika." She warned.
"Let's go."
"What about Jaylin?" She asked causing me to huff.

"Jaylin." I pushed her lightly, she didn't budge.
"Gremlin." Robyn tapped her forehead. She just snorted and rolled over.
"See, she's fine. Put on your shoes and let's go. I'm trying to get my back blown out."
"You're just gonna leave her here alone?"
"What do you want me to do? She's not gonna wake up and we're not going in Bey's house."

"Hold on." I furrowed my eyebrows as Robyn stuck her finger in her mouth and then stuck it in Jaylin's ear. Unsurprisingly, Jaylin didn't wake up.
"Alright fuck it, let's go." Robyn hoisted herself up and slipped on some slides before tossing mine to me.
"What if she wakes up?" I asked worriedly.

Robyn shrugged.
"There's food in the house, she knows how to work a tv, and if there's a problem, she got that little iPad. Now let's go." She said before grabbing my wrist and dragging my little ass out the door.

$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•$•

"I still don' understand why we can't take da front door." Robyn grunted as she tried to hoist my heavy ass over Beyoncé's fence.
"Because we're not going in her house." I explained as I swung my leg my leg over the fence and jumped to the other side.
"Alright now how are we gonna get your ass over the fence?" I whined. There was no answer.