What did I do?-4

Onika's POV
I'm never drinking again. I'm never talking to Beyoncé again either. Imagine my surprise when I roll over and met the hazel eyes of Beyoncé. Then I looked over her shoulder and saw another woman. My nipples hardened from the cold air making realization hit me. I quickly got up and stumbled around somehow managing to get on my clothes and find my phone. I made my way downstairs calling an Uber and waiting outside. Sitting on the front step I stared at my reflection in my black phone screen seeing I was the definition of the walk of shame. I turned on my phone.

Gbf🍑💦🏳️‍🌈
Bitch where yo wide ass at?(12:30 am)
Gbf🍑💦🏳️‍🌈
So you not gonna answer?🤔(12:34 am)
Gbf🍑💦🏳️‍🌈
Fine you better find your own way home hoe cuz I'm gone✌🏾(1:23 am)

My Uber pulled up and I hoisted myself off of the step getting in, praying that the driver had no room to judge.

Beyoncé's POV
She really just up and left just like that. I mean sure I knew it was gonna be awkward the second one of them woke up but that was beyond weird. As I'm replaying what just happened over and over again in my mind, I feel a soft arm wrap firmly around my front and a groggy "mornin princess" comes from her lips. She then slides her hand down slowly and circles my bellybutton with one nail before her hand lands softly on my center. She begins rubbing slow rough circles on my clit making me lean forward eliciting a moan. She then gets up, leaving me in awe, walking into the bathroom. Did she really have to do me like that?

I tried to get up to go confront her for being so rude but it was as if my legs completely disappeared sending me tumbling to the ground. I hear her snickering from the bathroom. I get myself up and limp into the bathroom. She's nowhere to be found but I hear the shower running. I limp over, opening the glass door and sliding in behind her. She quickly turns around grabbing me by the back of my thighs and hoisting me up. As she connects her lips to mine I open my eyes looking for the camera as this situation seems familiar. Then it dawned on me that Kelly and I had watched a bunch of celebrity sex tapes not too long ago out of boredom and this was reminiscent of one I'd seen.

She lets one of my legs go, still holding one leg up and inserts two long fingers inside of me. I let out a long moan as she pumps them in and out. I start moving my hips in rhythm with her fingers seeing stars. Y'all, maybe Kelly was right cuz this shit here was magical. Deciding to return the favor, I pushed her away forgetting she was holding my leg and slipped around looking like a baby giraffe. She chuckled. "Ya good Bambi?",she asks raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes pushing her against the opposite tile wall, smashing my lips onto hers. It's a real shame I don't remember anything about last night and Onika's missing all the fun. I played with her nipple rings causing her to grunt. She bit my lip with force causing me to yelp and pull away pouting. Next thing I know she pushed me on my knees so I was level with her pussy. I immediately dug in.

Rihanna's POV (yay new POV!!🎉)
Beyoncé had me shook. She was snatching my edges with her tongue game. Who knew lil ol' Bambi would make my knees tremble. She stuck 2 fingers in me roughly causing me to hiss. I was tight as hell and she was trying to knock down my walls. She began curving her fingers while sucking on my swollen clit and I just about lost it. I started to tear up, I was seeing the light. I felt the blood rush down to my clit and my pussy began to clench around her fingers. I screamed as I started squirting into her mouth. She choked a little but kept swallowing.

Once I came down from my high, she came up to my level, kissed my neck, and reached behind me turning off the shower. She was real wifey material. Sure I didn't remember what her pussy tasted like because last night was a blur but I️ had a feeling I would soon. I smirked walking out of the shower and into her room.

"You can wear anything you want, I'll wash your clothes and you can come get them when you come back. You are coming back, right?", she said quietly looking down.

"Of course I am babeh gyal, and real soon.", I said. I walked into her closet, finding a dress and sliding back on my shoes from last night. I walked up to her kissing her roughly and then I walked out of the door,calling my driver with the intention of going back to the club and getting my car.

 I walked up to her kissing her roughly and then I walked out of the door,calling my driver with the intention of going back to the club and getting my car

Onika's POV
"...and so, I refuse to speak to her ever again." , I finished.
Jayce just stared at me with his mouth open before blinking slowly. He leaned back in his chair, picking up his mug and taking a long, loud, sip.

"Bitch. You mean to tell me, you got laid out by your personal driver and a whole ass baddie, freaked out, and dipped."

I nodded slowly. When he put it like that, I looked like a coward. I'm not gonna deny the slight attraction I had to Beyoncé but it would all be too complicated it was clear that her arm candy was more than a friend and could I really compete.

"You know, you are the dumbest hoe I have ever met right?"
I looked up.
"You fucked our boss and didn't ask for a damn raise."
"I DID WHAT???" I questioned ready to fall out.

Hey loves ❤️❤️❤️
Hope you enjoyed this messy ass update.
I told you I write as I go so there was a lot of erasing and rewriting in the update so sorry if the flow is off. Anyways,

Beyoncé and Rihanna?

Nicki?

Do y'all like Jayce?(I'm just curious, he's all my gay friends wrapped into one)

Predictions?

Love y'all. Stay bad bitches!

1,008 words