Amelia is no more

Start from the beginning

I start to pace: Damon knows that he tried to kill you and I less than 24 hours ago. There isn't a single vampire-craving bone in his body that would risk putting his precious Gilbert's back in that kind of danger again.

Nadia: And yet, he is desperate to see them Just like the rest of there friends.

Katherine sighs as I stop pacing and glare: They know.

Amelia: And we need to go.

<<<>>>

Nadia is lying down on a bed hallucinating trying to find both Katherine and I with Nikolina. I listen to there conversation sadly.

Nadia: She's been on the run for 228 years.

Katherine walks up to a lying down Nadia

Katherine: You passed out in the car. I didn't want to wake you.

Nadia looks around and find that they are in a church

Nadia: Perfect. I can make my peace with the universe.

Katherine: Don't talk like that. I brought you here so that I can hide you until Wes finds a way to heal you.

Nadia: You should leave now, while you can.

She looks at me: You both should There is no point in trying to save me.

Katherine: I didn't raise you to be a quitter! And I promise as soon as you get better, we're leaving. Together.

<<<>>>
I'm sitting next to Nadia and hear Kathrine grabbing her jacket and something else.

Nadia: You leaving?

I look over and raise an eyebrow.

Katherine: I'm going to check on Wes, he's taking to long.

Nadia: Be careful, they're all looking for you.

Katherine: That's never stopped me before.

She looks at me: Wa-

I nod: I know I got her.

She smiles and vamps speed out of the church.

After a while Nadia hallucinates again and I'm hungry I forgot to get a blood bag so I decide to walk out the church and find a victim.

As I'm walking down the street I see a woman. She has blonde hair and is wearing bright colors.

I act like I'm hurt: Hey please help.

I fall to the ground holding my stomach as the blonde runs over.

Blonde: Hey what's wrong.

I look up: Nothing.

Blonde: Wha-

I vamp speed behind her and rip into her neck and feed listening to her heart as it fades. I drop her body to the ground and wipe my lips I grab her and drag her into the church. She has a small heart beat I guess Nadia can finish her off.

Amelia: Nadia I got you a meal.

As I drag the girl I drop her mid way when I don't see Nadia's body lying there in the bed.

Amelia: NADIA.

I vamp speed through the church and outside around the block looking for her but I don't find her.

I end up back in the church and call Katherine. She doesn't answer I call her 5 more times and she doesn't answer. Somethings wrong. And then my phone rings it's not Katherine it's Nadia.